Free shipping Razer RMA?

TheMidnightNarwhal

Would you guys think if I insist I would get free shipping to RMA. Their RMA center is in USA and I'm in Canada :( Started a ticket but it's gonna take probably 5 days before I get my answer, so what do you guys think?

Don't think so because asked Corsair support about it and they said they don't provide shipping labels. But it is worth a try imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I just RMA's my Razer Naga 2014 edition because the laser was not working properly and they did everything free. No shipping costs or anything. 

Don't think so because asked Corsair support about it and they said they don't provide shipping labels. But it is worth a try imo.

Other people said that Corsair did.

I just RMA's my Razer Naga 2014 edition because the laser was not working properly and they did everything free. No shipping costs or anything. 

Really? Did you pay shipping and they refunded or what? Also, do you live in the US?

Really? Did you pay shipping and they refunded or what? Also, do you live in the US?

No I they emailed me a shipping label for fedex and I just sent my not working Naga to them and they sent me a new one back. No costs no nothing. And yes I live in the US

Really? What did they ship and possible to provide me with a link? thks

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I had to pay shipping there and boarder fees on the way back for my razer headset. $80 total. :/

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

No I they emailed me a shipping label for fedex and I just sent my not working Naga to them and they sent me a new one back. No costs no nothing. And yes I live in the US

Cool, but look what they just said to me, and I'm verry happy ha ha ha.

Hi there Jeremie We apologize for the problems you have had with your Razer Product. I would like to make a one time exception in your case. In lieu of having to return the product for an exchange you can simply supply a picture of the unit showing the cut USB cord/audio connector and the serial number of the unit. Once we have the picture we can send out a replacement product for you. You should be able to cut the cord with a standard pair of scissors. Please be sure to show the cut USB cord/audio connector and the serial number in the same picture whenever possible. We know that cutting the cord on a Razer product can be a bit painful for some of our devoted fans; truthfully, it makes us cringe a bit also. If you prefer to return your entire defective unit, just let us know and we will supply you with a traditional (RMA) Return Authorization Number. We just thought sending the picture would make things a bit easier and quicker for you. Please let us know your choice and reply back to with the photo or let us know if you would prefer the traditional RMA number. Photograph tips: - Use the camera in the close up/macro mode if your camera has one. - Lighting is key in any photograph. You may want to try the picture with the flash on and off to see what offers the best results. - Use other light sources if need be. - Different camera angles on the unit may result in a clearer picture. - We have seen acceptable pictures from a cell phone, but some just do not have the quality needed. Cut Cord Example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34382161/Example.png Best Regards, Michael Razer Support Team

I had to pay shipping there and boarder fees on the way back for my razer headset. $80 total. :/

That sucks D:

Cool, but look what they just said to me, and I'm verry happy ha ha ha.

-snip-

Tbh, that is pretty damm awesome of them.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I have seen Corsair just send out parts, without the broken part being sent in.

There's no harm in trying.. Apart from the slow reply time Razer support is quite good.

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald