Any website that allows to link all your works like a resume?

Go to solution Solved by DeletedAccount,
3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You could create own home page and make that your online/digital resume. With there among other things, you could have listing of all your work.

Squarespace ;)

Hey guys, 

Do any of you know a free website that allows you to link all your works like a resume and use that one link for sharing purpose?
I'm a Journalist and I write for different online publications. Rather then sending 5 or 6 links to someone, I can just send one link which hyperlinks all my works like a resume page. (I hope I'm making sense)
I don't have a proper blog yet to hyperlink my all works in it, So till I make one I need a good free website which allows me to do it.
Thanks! 

wouldn't linkedin work?

I mean, its pretty much just an online resume, you could pretty easily send them to your profile.

Not having a profile myself though, because im still a student, I'm not sure entirely how the system works and what kinds of resources you can maintain on a profile

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

2 minutes ago, Atmos said:

wouldn't linkedin work?

I mean, its pretty much just an online resume, you could pretty easily send them to your profile.

Not having a profile myself though, because im still a student, I'm not sure entirely how the system works and what kinds of resources you can maintain on a profile

I have a linkedin account, but my idea is to make that link into a QR code and print it to the back of my ID and business card as well. So, I'm looking at something better. 

The way i read your post was you want a free platform to post links. That's pretty much a blog. Go get one at wordpress.com. for a bit of coin you can upgrade or shift to another host and get your own domain and professional looking email address.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

24 minutes ago, Karthik Prasad (karstark) said:

I have a linkedin account, but my idea is to make that link into a QR code and print it to the back of my ID and business card as well. So, I'm looking at something better. 

You can just make a custom tinyurl linked to your profile

for example: http://tinyurl.com/checkthisprofileout will link to this post now but you can replace "checkthisprofileout" with your name or something

45 minutes ago, Karthik Prasad (karstark) said:

Just do that for LinkedIn. Get the URL for your profile and generate the QR code for that URL.

You could create own home page and make that your online/digital resume. With there among other things, you could have listing of all your work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv