creative sound blasterx h5 vs hyperx cloud 2

Read a couple reviews on both of these headsets and cant really tell a big difference. My Siberia v2 right side just died today, looking into something that is under 100$. I found these 2 to be the best options. Is there anything that differs them besides the design? Or maybe some other suggestions?

I own the hyper x cloud 2's

Day 1 - when i got them they were great, sounded amazing, looked great definitely would recommend 

Now - I prefer $5 earbuds because they are uncomfortable (About 8 months later or more) They dont sound great because i got pissed and threw my headset...

I would definitely recommend them. Just dont get pissed and throw them because you lost a promotion game

23 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

i got pissed and threw my headset...

People like you should be banned from expensive items.

32 minutes ago, Aidas said:

Read a couple reviews on both of these headsets and cant really tell a big difference. My Siberia v2 right side just died today, looking into something that is under 100$. I found these 2 to be the best options. Is there anything that differs them besides the design? Or maybe some other suggestions?

I own neither but I hear a lot of great things about Hyper Cloud 2

Ive got the Cloud 2s. 

They dont have the best sound, but for an average person they are good enough.

If you got a larger head, they can be tight, especially initially. The 7.1 is virtual,meaning the regular 2 speakers try the best they can to make it sound like it was from behind you or where ever the sound needs to come from.

Kingston sells parts if something breaks, making repair easy if you feel competent doing it.

I like mine and can wear them for hours without noticing it.  The cord is long and strong enough to take some accidental tugs(forgetting theyre on and getting up)

Probably be able to find them for 60-75 bucks.

14 hours ago, Jed M said:

People like you should be banned from expensive items.

I own neither but I hear a lot of great things about Hyper Cloud 2

Lol, they arent that expensive... and i got so pissed man lol. If you dont have anger issues you should be fine, go for the cloud 2's