home made food ?

acepro71

THIS inspires me to eat home made food :) what about u :?

~~~~~

ok i know the first vid is fake but still :PxD BREAKING BAD xD

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

anything that is home made and made properly is amazing and cheaper than buying it 

post-7712-0-49290000-1382602070.jpg

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I make home made burgers , there realy good and you get to choose how big they are :)

i wanna eat ur burgers !

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

ive heard it both ways :)

anything that is home made and made properly is amazing and cheaper than buying it 

well yeah its cheap cant say its amazing in my case though

All that rubbish about Mcdonalds food being laden with nasty chemicals is crap, the food is not bad for you, it just doesn't have any nutrients and too much fat for the everyday diet.  If you remove the water from food it will not go off, it will not get moldy and will not blacken and shrink. Mc donalds food is steamed and therefore it dries out before it has a chance to decompose. If you remove the water from and food it will not decompose. That is why food is dehydrated to make it last longer.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

All that rubbish about Mcdonalds food being laden with nasty chemicals is crap, the food is not bad for you, it just doesn't have any nutrients and too much fat for the everyday diet.  If you remove the water from food it will not go off, it will not get moldy and will not blacken and shrink. Mc donalds food is steamed and therefore it dries out before it has a chance to decompose. If you remove the water from and food it will not decompose. That is why food is dehydrated to make it last longer.

I was just going to post this. Obviously McDonald's is not an example of good food, but the claims in the "supersize me" movie was uninformed.

Speaking of home made food, yes yes yes. Buy a bunch of rice, beans, onions, garlic, potatoes, frozen vegetables and spices and you can eat well and quite cheaply. Beats eating out all the time any day.

Home made food does taste better^^ Mostly because you can mess about with the ingredients until it's just right for you.

But mcdonalds food is quick,easy and convenient. I tend to prefer burger king myself :P

Sent from my Chicken royale using the lettuce.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

remembering the pink slime incident from a year or so ago I wonder how much of the meat that comes in the mcdonalds burgers comes from areas that we would recognize as meat. 

whenever I get a burger craving I satisfy it with a loco moco. its so scary how easy it is to make for all you novices. 

I don't understand why the guy uses gravy mix when its so much easier and cheaper to make a gravy from a roux if you need to know how to do that then search for alton brown's episode "gravy confidential"