What should I get for my birthday?

gundamMC

Long story short, tmr is my bday... And I just got $150 from my dad (It's not much cuz I just finished my new build a few weeks ago)

Dunno what to buy, honestly... I've got my keyboard & mouse, headphone, and stuff. I just can't really think of anything to buy rn XDDD

I was actually planning on getting a second monitor, this. But then I was also thinking about getting a cheaper second hand one from ebay since I already have a monitor.

What do you guys think? Should I save it or get smthing with it?

When I get money on holidays, I usually spend a little bit on puzzles and then save the rest.

Never spend money just because you have it.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

You should open a T.F.S.A. and leave it there. Its harder to access, meaning you need to make an appointment with the bank and do the transaction.

I have a regular bank account with ATM access, then I have another without ATM access. But the account without ATM access I can still open up my browser on my phone and log into my online banking and transfer funds.

Every time I am trying to save money I always give the money to my parents.

Cos if I can see that money in my drawer, I will probably spend it... :/ 

Do that if you really wanna save money. 100 here 50 there, for a year you can save a lot of money by doing this.

Trust me it feels great. Especially when one day you wanna spend a lot of money on a unplanned trip, or some other things,.

The money is literally there waiting for you. You won't feel the pain cos every time you save just a little. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Yeah i just have a savings account i dont put anymorr the like 200 into my checking, for safety ane to keep me from spending.

You learn a lot about saving when live on your own, living from paycheck to paycheck is not fun

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |