Call of duty ghosts minimum system requirements

ETRJ

old news

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

That's kind of cool, I guess...

but not really

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

That's kind of cool, I guess...

but not really

I'm not really sure if your system meets the minimum requirments..I mean sli titans are looking a bit dated nowadays..

Those fish and dogs really push the limit in todays tech.

old news

they have changed things if you look closely

The comments though... 

"Well, it is difficult to accept the fact that my laptop cant run a new COD.

Especially given the fact that it easily run BF 3-4 and Crysis 2-3."

I'm not really sure if your system meets the minimum requirments..I mean sli titans are looking a bit dated nowadays..

Those fish and dogs really push the limit in todays tech.

Yeah man, I don't know, maybe at 720p on low. I'm thinking of upgrading to a GTS 450 so I can somehow play this awesome, innovative game.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

4XDhu.png

Lol

Never heard that before...

Can someone explain why does it require so much RAM?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Yeah man, I don't know, maybe at 720p on low. I'm thinking of upgrading to a GTS 450 so I can somehow play this awesome, innovative game.

I would start out in 800x600 then just try to play on low, And if that doesn't work try 320x200 with a mod for lower than low graphics settings...

Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better

ok... 450 vs 5870? the 5870 battles with gtx 480 . anyway you can game on the pc you had when you played cod 4 years ago.

I would start out in 800x600 then just try to play on low, And if that doesn't work try 320x200 with a mod for lower than low graphics settings...

Yeah, if that doesn't work I'll just play it on my ipod nano.

Welp. I actually cant play this.

5870 or better

a 6770 is the same GPU as the 5770...

Congratulations, you are eligible to play Call Of Duty.

these specs were posted before by nvidia it is old news

they have changed something if you read the comments

they have changed something if you read the comments

not true these were the specs they released before

Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better

ok... 450 vs 5870? the 5870 battles with gtx 480 . anyway you can game on the pc you had when you played cod 4 years ago.

With my Sempron and GeForce 6600 256mb? no, not really. lol

Old shit no one cares about but me.

not true these were the specs they released before

you will find them I'm correct because on the link I posted it says the gts 450 and on the Nvidia website it says 550 TI