Games that may visually stand the test of time?

Soundsystem90

I will start with a worthy game in my opinion.

Resident Evil 5. Whilst technically nothing amazing is on screen, it's a visually gorgeous game even to this day, very pleasing to play.

re5dx9_2016_10_30_17_11_54_861.jpgre5dx9_2016_10_30_17_15_38_581.jpgre5dx9_2016_10_30_17_16_36_567.jpg

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock . XEON X5650 4.49ghz

I feel that LoZ the Wind Waker (Gamecube) still looks great, colors are slightly dull BUT it still looks great. OoT isn't too bad either of course it's showing it's age but I still play it quite a bit and it doesn't look bad. 

dolphin-zeldawindwaker.jpg

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

I always think mw2 still looks good on some maps. The grass textures are trash as are some corners of buildings, but that's about it

Shipping sucks

2 hours ago, GSTARR said:

I always think mw2 still looks good on some maps. The grass textures are trash as are some corners of buildings, but that's about it

why? I'm just curious. I've always felt CoD games have looked muddy always with really low res textures. I mean MW2 doesn't look awful but it certainly doesn't look great even by 2008 standards. IMO 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

MW2 had a very pleasing aesthetic, but technically did nothing amazing, this will be due to the target of 60FPS on consoles at the time, even i will not deny how good MW2 looked back in it's day and i am a full on CS nerd :P

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock . XEON X5650 4.49ghz

Super mario world, on the NES/SNES. Graphics are "crap", but it's become a cult classic. Them NES/SNES consoles are fairly expencive to buy currently, and I think they will even get more expencive. Those famous games are also still being played by some people.

Same goes for duckhunt on the NES. Crappy, but fun.

NFSU2...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Crysis 1,2,3

Metro 2033, last light , redux

or any Pixelated 2D game

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)