Walmart rollsback iphone 5c to 45$

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i dont get it

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Such a fail XDD

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS explain yourself you make no god dam sense.

They made something cheaper. FAIL!!!!!

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

this is with a 2 year contract, nothing to much out of the ordinary, or am I missing something?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS explain yourself you make no god dam sense.

They made something cheaper. FAIL!!!!!

its uber cheap already O.o no one wants it, or am i comepletly missunderstanding, never followed apples pricing til now

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My carrier offers it for free. Get on my level.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

its uber cheap already O.o no one wants it, or am i comepletly missunderstanding, never followed apples pricing til now

Thank you, please say this in your first post so people know what your talking about.

Now onto your actual topic and what you mean.

Yes this is very weird. Normally they don't drop the price that low for the out going phone. I would think it isn't selling as well as they want anymore because of the super cheap android phone you can get. Maybe the plastic (over metal and glass seriously wtf apple that looks like shit I wouldn't even buy that phone. 200% sure now because of that) is screwing them.

Don't know why they went with the plastic. Apple has not been plastic for a VERY long time. Plastic iMac's = apple failing, Steve Jobs comes back all aluminum increase premium = higher sales than ever before and the most valued company in the world. 

This just goes to show 1. how little they actually believed in Steve Jobs' vision (after what he did) 2. how dumb some people who have a lot of money can be.

Just because your product is now cheaper but also plastic doesn't make me want to buy it. Apple is also about class, glass and metal, that is what sold the phone, from an appearance look.  Not plastic. If anything take a smaller margin and make some coloured metal bands that would sell big for sure.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Thank you, please say this in your first post so people know what your talking about.

Yes this is very weird. Normally they don't drop the price that low for the out going phone. I would think it isn't selling as well as they want anymore because of the super cheap android phone you can get. Maybe the plastic (over metal and glass seriously wtf apple that looks like shit I wouldn't even buy that phone. 200% sure now because of that) is screwing them.

Don't know why they went with the plastic. Apple has not been plastic for a VERY long time. Plastic iMac's = apple failing, Steve Jobs comes back all aluminum increase premium = higher sales than ever before and the most valued company in the world. 

This just goes to show 1. how little they actually believed in Steve Jobs' vision (after what he did) 2. how dumb some people who have a lot of money can be.

Just because your product is now cheaper but also plastic doesn't make me want to buy it. Apple is also about class, glass and metal, that is what sold the phone, from an appearance look.  Not plastic. If anything take a smaller margin and make some coloured metal bands that would sell big for sure.

Well i figured people would be able to figure that out themselves, and i feel like apples just pissing on Jobs grave with what there doing now. And if the i5c wasnt a thing the iphone 5 would bave been the last gen phone for 100$ so i think its just people seeing the 5c as a cheap 5. Or it could be just people seeing iphones as a social status and if you have the "cheap" one then your a cheap person

I guess fat people need iphones too.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Wut.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Well i figured people would be able to figure that out themselves,

Obviously you've never met a die hard Apple fan before.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

man completely agree, even though I didn't like what they stood for, they did so well for themselves making their brand look and feel premium, but then they're just like oh people can't afford our products... hmm let's make a cheap iPhone.... The people that couldn't afford your phones in the first place STILL won't be able to afford it.... *facepalm. :| I see what they were trying to do.... but it's not going to work.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Yea. That's a dumb post.

man completely agree, even though I didn't like what they stood for, they did so well for themselves making their brand look and feel premium, but then they're just like oh people can't afford our products... hmm let's make a cheap iPhone.... The people that couldn't afford your phones in the first place STILL won't be able to afford it.... *facepalm. :| I see what they were trying to do.... but it's not going to work.

Yepp. If you can't afford $200 on a 2 year contract not much difference from a $75-45 in the long run. Those people are going for free android phones. You migh get a couple of extra customers but nothing major.

i think it is because the iphone 5c was such a fail that they wanted to lower the price to gain some more sales

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Obviously you've never met a die hard Apple fan before.

nope xD

Yea. That's a fucking retarded post.

Settle down, jumbo.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I think people read into these price drops and everything else too much. I doubt Apple expected the 5c to sell like hot cakes straight off the bat.

To me the 5c is a strategy, wrap last years hardware in plastic to push some of the people that would take the 5 over the 5s because it looks the same and is cheaper to just pony up and get the 5s. It was also wrapped in plastic to increase their margins while selling last years hardware.

This is how it should have been priced in the first place. It's basically an iphone5 but with a cheaper plastic casing, yet they still price it the same? God, apple really does put a big premium on their phones.

Praise Duarte!