What good used pc game stores do you have in your area?

Lil Chillbil

In our area we have m and m computers, gamestop, fair game and dimple records. M and M has almost no games but stocks older hardware and when they do get games in they are aways fair prices and tested. The most expensive games are $5 and most are a buck so its pretty great. Gamestop has a little bit of a selection but its mostly world of warcraft expansion packs and the occasional physical copy of a new game priced at console prices aka crysis 3 for $60. fair game charges above retail and only stocks rare games. Dimple has a massive selection but some of the games are iffy on the cd key being in them. 

I love steam but sometimes I like to have a physical copy I can hold of older games like crysis and battlefield 2.

What good places to buy physical copys of games do you guys go to? 

MnK676p.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I got gamestop but that really isn't very good for PC games where I am... Then there are pawn shops or thrift shops.... Yeah I do not have anything really.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

That picture... We got an old EB Games and a few gamestops

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

PC games were once a thing where they can be used but then companies switched to DRM and now it's useless to generally buy physical editions.

I don't even think my local Gamestops have physical editions anymore.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

literally none used, but half priced books for some reasons has godly sales, I got a new copy of Crysis 2 for $6.
they also had a couple fallout games and ..sims but they still had some good modern games for dirt cheap.

Unfortunately in the area of which i live in there isn't any. Like at all.

That picture... We got an old EB Games and a few gamestops

as far as the console guys are concerned we are all Jim (guy in the picture) 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

One of our local GameStops closed. I remember them selling PC games, not sure about used ones. I think BestBuy actually stole their business. Maybe Target or Meijer (supermarket similar to Target, I think mostly located in Midwest USA) did, too.

Sooner or later they won't even bother selling PC games since no one really buys them much anymore. My BestBuy has PC games just tossed in with computer software, unlike the console games which get their own section with accessories and such.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

we have PC games here that are sometimes cheaper than steam or origin. i saw bf3 premium with base game for only $2 more than premium alone. around $35.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

What good used pc game stores do you have in your area?

Pirateb...

Well nevermind...

In my country we dont have something like that. We only sell them on Allegro (kind of Amazon/Ebay site)

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I have 1 Up and Frank & Sons near me. I love Franks because random celebs make appearances there lol I met Robert Horry and Stan Lee because they held a signing there

I only buy steam cards really there is no places to get games at. I did get my copy of starcraft2 and heart of the swarm at a target.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

nowhere

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

None every since gamestop shut down. But if you ever see a gamestop shutting down run in there. When mine did they marked everything down like 85% and then on the very last day they had a For $100 you get as much as you can carry in your hands. My hands were twisted for days, but I did walk away with 47 games. 12 of which had been released in the past 3 months at the time. Gamestop actually was good for a day...

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.