Can I use this for my headphone?

Austin Powers

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR808-7-2-Channel-Network-Receiver/dp/B003N197EI

I just placed an order for a pair of headphones and it's been processing. Yes, it's an AV receiver with 7 speakers and a subwoofer connecting to it and a middle speaker laying sitting beside one of the 7 speakers unplugged. If I'm not wrong, it's been like 3 years ago my dad bought them. I'm wondering if I can use them as an amp to enhance the audio quality. I'm not an audiophile but I would like to try new things out. Any advise using them? I can't find those jack for headphones. I can see left and right audio jack at aux section.

I don't see any headphone out jacks.

There's PDF manual on their official website for this product and it says they have headphone input jack but I can't seem to find them.

There's PDF manual on their official website for this product and it says they have headphone input jack but I can't seem to find them.

The headphone out jack is behind the front cover-panel.

plug your computer into the receiver with optical/coax/HDMI

if your computer doesn't have any of that, get a 1/8" > rca adapter and plug it into the red/white pc input.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Though I can guarantee that it will sound like dicks in your ears with most any headphone that you use with it.

plug your computer into the receiver with optical/coax/HDMI

if your computer doesn't have any of that, get a 1/8" > rca adapter and plug it into the red/white pc input.

Thanks, I forgot to mention I have few under my staircase. Which one is suitable?

Currently this is the one that has 7 speakers and 1 subwoofer connected to this device(I'll be posting the speakers in HT section later[if needed then I'll post here]).

PL9Juan.jpg

TbIQtjb.jpg

These are still working well but been abandoned several years under my staircase :

Far distance view :

F7j9CVZ.jpg

Closer look :

7nbxVBT.jpg

4HdVVDS.jpg

PZgMsQC.jpg

What do you think?