Best Free Multiplayer PC Game with good graphics

Camsung

Any suggestions :) I've already tried League of Legends and DOTA 2

Planetside 2 or Warframe would be the way to go.

I tried searching up Warframe but I have no idea how to actually play the game. Is there a download client or something? A lot of my friends have been trying to get the game too

Blacklight retribution?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I tried searching up Warframe but I have no idea how to actually play the game. Is there a download client or something? A lot of my friends have been trying to get the game too

You can get it off steam if you want. Also like @megadarkwood said, I'd also recommend BLR.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Blacklight retribution?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it :)

You can get it off steam if you want. Also like @megadarkwood said, I'd also recommend BLR.

Oops not available in my region.

Planetside 2 has amazing graphics. Besides that, some MMORPGs have decent engines. Try Neverwinter or RaiderZ.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Blacklight Retribution or Planetside 2.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

No mentions of War Thunder? That's got to be the best looking F2P out there by far.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

No mentions of War Thunder? That's got to be the best looking F2P out there by far.

I agree, and it's one of the most fun ones to play!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Blacklight retribution?

Good game, but you have to rebuy all your equipment after one day the last time I looked.

Planetside 2 Is a lot of fun once you get the hang of what the well Is going on, but that takes a few plays :P

But damn Is it pretty to look at

Edit* also heard something about bf2 being free on origin? If so that game Is amazing. A same sight better than 3.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

Planetside 2

Blacklight Retribution

Warframe

War Thunder

Basically the popular F2Ps on Steam.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis