Good free games

ReillyP

Hey all, I currently have about 75 games on steam but I getting bored of the ones I am playing. I am wondering If you have any good FREE games, FREE giveaway sites or FREE Alpha or Beta games that you recommend.
I like links so please use them if possible XP

Thanks
Reillyp 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Team Fortress 2.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Blacklight Retribution and gameminer.net for giveaways: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/4426-gameminernet-and-invite-codes/

or steamgifts: www.steamgifts.com

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'm not going to link but these are mostly on Steam

On Steam 

1. Dota 2
  2. War Thunder
  3. Warframe
  4. Star Conflict
  5. War of the Roses
  6. Airmech
  7. Planetside 2
  8. Blacklight: Retribution
  9. Tribes Ascend
  10. Team Foretress 2

Non steam games

1. League of Legends
  2. Hawken
  3. World of Tanks
  4. Warface

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

War Thunder, World of Tanks, and Warface are all free to play games that I find enjoyable. Warface was actually just released to the public earlier today.

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

There are lots of free games... some of them (without sh*t quality graphics):

Warframe, warface, hawken, War thunder, Battlefield Play4Free.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Warframe is a pretty good game. Planetside 2 is good, but you probably gonna be bored really quick.

I can gift you Splinter Cell Blacklist if you would play it.

I would love it if OP doesn't want it.

Reilly, what kind of games do you like?

I would love it if OP doesn't want it.

Reilly, what kind of games do you like?

Ya if he doesn't want it you can.

I have every good and medium quality free steam game. I play a lot of dota and sc2 but my friends dont always have the funds for games.

I like stragety and more open ended games. (cod isnt my thing but arma is)

I would also love that copy of splinter cell as I have a good card but no new game to challenge it with. (I cant believe people on here are nice enough to give games away :))

Should also be noted my system can kill almost everything thrown at it apart from 3 monitor ultra arma 3 (that game is un optimized as can be)

Thanks so much

Reillyp

dat duckface doe 

Battlefield play4free is a good game 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I really enjoy planetside 2 so I would recommend giving it a try. You need to be into that kind of game to play long term but you might like it. DOTA 2 is also another really good f2p game. Hours and hours of enjoyment, particularly with friends.

World of tanks, War thunder and Mechwarrior Online. All great games.

Signature is for bragging what's inside your case right? Hmm. so here it is.

Core i7 4770k @4.2Ghz Cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Asus Maximus VI Hero - 8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Genesis - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 4GB - 2 Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb SSDs And WD black 1TB - Corsair HX750 aaand that's pretty much it                                                                

Home network    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261563457.png  -  Mobile  http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261560246.png

I have yet to play mechwarrior but I have hawken... are they similar? 

dat duckface doe 

I have yet to play mechwarrior but I have hawken... are they similar? 

no, hawken is fast paced and arcady, MWO is pretty much a Mech simulator

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Ahh really? I thought it was the other way round XP

dat duckface doe 

Ahh really? I thought it was the other way round XP

nope, MWO is about as close as you can get to piloting a real Mech for now, you can think of Hawken as Halo, It's fast and arcady with no systems management, MWO is slower and "realistic" more like Arma (as realistic as a game about machines that don't exist can be) you have to manage your heat output among other systems on your mech and the battles are very tactical and plenty of thought and skill are required to effectively pilot your mech. Both work and play well and there's no reason you can't play both if you like them.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Ah perfect, ARMA is my type of game I am downloading MWO as we speak =)

dat duckface doe 

LOL, Open Arena (open source q3:a), MWO, Hawken, Warrock (if this was 2007), BFH, combat arms, Wolfenstein:ET, Cave Story, Black Mesa, ect.  

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

not sure what some of those stand for nor do I under stand ect LOL

dat duckface doe