Can anyone select the best monitor?

Commedi

I'd say the Hannspree looks the best. I'm not exactly sure why you'd be going with a component monitor instead of HDMI, but out of those three I'd buy the Hannspree.

id rather look for a monitor with an ips panel but if those are what you are set on id go with the benq one just because of the reviews if that helps 

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

1 hour ago, Swamataca said:

I'd say the Hannspree looks the best. I'm not exactly sure why you'd be going with a component monitor instead of HDMI, but out of those three I'd buy the Hannspree.

I'm not experienced at all with monitors, I've currently got 2 1366x768 monitors and a 1680x1050 main monitor, so I haven't exactly got the newest tech (not implying they're indifferent, just saying otherwise) so yeah.. I'm pretty illogical towards this topic. I thought the Hanspree looked nice among their reviews, but as I said, I wasn't sure what I was looking for hence this thread ;O

Thanks.

1 hour ago, LukaH said:

id rather look for a monitor with an ips panel but if those are what you are set on id go with the benq one just because of the reviews if that helps 

Sweet. If anyone agrees I'll go ahead and buy that one. Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Commedi said:

Sweet. If anyone agrees I'll go ahead and buy that one. Thanks :)

I'd go with benq also.

Didn't look at the links yet but if you are going for gaming go for a 1920x1080p 144hz refresh rate with 1ms response time... just trust me. Or atleast one with 144 refresh rate. Makes a difference. 

Edit while typing this: benq looks like the best out of these 3 

1 hour ago, CookieMaster said:

Didn't look at the links yet but if you are going for gaming go for a 1920x1080p 144hz refresh rate with 1ms response time... just trust me. Or atleast one with 144 refresh rate. Makes a difference. 

Edit while typing this: benq looks like the best out of these 3 

Can't afford any monitors with those specs.

Neither of these id choose from tbh. For the prices of those monitors your better off going to a brick and mortar store and looking at the monitors they have on display.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 hour ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Neither of these id choose from tbh. For the prices of those monitors your better off going to a brick and mortar store and looking at the monitors they have on display.

Spent 5 hours today looking around and all retail stores were absolute shit. Some didn't even have monitors.

29 minutes ago, Commedi said:

Can't afford any monitors with those specs.

Give me a max amount you can spend. 

Give me a max amount you can spend. 

£80

1 minute ago, Commedi said:

£80

I just wanna quote this and make any future reference to any one looking at this in the US such as myself, this equals to $97.49 USD. 

I am looking though for you. 

I just wanna quote this and make any future reference to any one looking at this in the US such as myself, this equals to $97.49 USD. 

I am looking though for you. 

Thanks <3

Just got the monitor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-GL2250-21-5-Inch-Monitor-Black/dp/B005LNZU2Y/ref=sr_1_48?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1476571148&sr=1-48&keywords=1920x1080&tag=linustechtips-21

Thanks for everyone to helping me out!.. But I have to ask a personal question.

Is it bad that yes, I've been excited to use and do whatever I like with the monitor - but to also peel off the plastic like crazy?