VR for Demonstrating? + 700,000 posts made :D

Deletive

PETA will share its virtual reality experiences — which include immersive videos allowing audiences to “see, feel, and hear what it’s like to be a chicken facing danger from the food industry or to take a swim with a grieving orca mother whose baby was stolen from her and forced to live in a tiny tank,” ...  Attendees will have the opportunity to experience firsthand these horrors of animal cruelty, through PETA’s I, Chicken VR video, as well as I, Orca. In I,Chicken, viewers take the point of view of a roosting chicken, first enjoying their time in a field with their flock, and later getting put into a truck to slaughter. The effect of watching the video, Rogers estimates, is that 20 percent of those who view I, Chicken will vow to stop eating animals.

My thoughts: I'm interested to see how people use demonstrating an important issue to people. This is just an example of what can be done. 

In other news: 

79b31b8414.png

:D We've just passed the 700,000 post mark. Thank you to those that post News, and the others that start arguing first page about something thats irrelevant but related. :| 
I know this is not needed but this is an Achievement I feel. 

giphy.gif

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I don't think it warranted this post though...

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I don't think it warranted this post though...

oh I totally know that... :3 But i'll probably add a news post to this in 5 minutes.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

1 minute ago, Deletive said:

oh I totally know that... :3 But i'll probably add a news post to this in 5 minutes.

Well at least you owned up to your shitpost. :P

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Well at least you owned up to your shitpost. :P

Made it relevant by adding a tech topic. :P 

Computing enthusiast. 

dem new anchors gif is not a coincidence , isn't it...:ph34r:

Details separate people.

VR is already being implemented in various therapy's for people with mental disorders in my country. it gives them a controlled environment to practice real world situations with the power to stop it at any time they find it too uncomfortable.

now they just need someone to stab or kick you to make it more immersive

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I don't care. I'd eat my pet chicken.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.