Adjustable 4 monitor stand

TheGleaner

I dont know if one exits or not but, im looking for one that you could adjust your monitors like this:

Monitor monitor

Monitor monitor 

And then adjust them to this:

Monitor

Monitor monitor monitor

Does one like that exist?(32" screens)

That's going to be rough.  Because you're dealing with fairly large displays, and a wide range of motion, I don't think there is a single stand that can accommodate 4 monitors the way you want.  Your best bet is going to be separate monitor arms for each display, or at least the two displays that have to move in order to go from 2x2 to 1x3.

In one way that could work but where/how would you find and set up the arms,so they wouldn't bind when changing layout?

I'm pretty sure that if any stand exists out there that can do what you want with the size screens you have, it's going to be exorbitantly expensive and will require a heavy duty mounting system that would bolt it to/through the desk. I am actually wanting to do the same setup with 2x 28" monitors and 2x 24" monitors. I think the route I'm going to go is just getting one stand for the center that can hold two screens stacked, and then get individual stands for the 24" screens on the sides.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Same here, but I cant find an arm long enough that could put my monitors above the others