Laptop Lost Password NEED HELP TO GET IN ASAP

syfer

Hi my uncle passed a way last week and as a resalt my family would like to know what he was doing in term of business. Now they have asked me to find a way to log in to his laptop and I do recall henris boot cd i think has this feature but I am not sure. Can any one tell me a free way to get loged in to windows laptop with free software or if their is some paid software that can do this.

I need to get access to the laptop soon but needs to longed in.

Can any one help?

What OS Does it run?

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about your Uncle's passing Syfer, I hope you and your family are able to stay strong through these tough times.  Now onto the passcode bypass.

Linus released a video about a USB key that can unlock windows accounts by stripping the passcode off the account as seen in this video link below:

This device can be purchased from Amazon for not too much, roughly $20 USD from memory (don't quote me on that, the video has all the info you need)

My Specs

• Current Machine 2021 - 20XX
    • CPU: Intel i9 11900KF 3.5 GHz 8 Core 16 Thread
    • Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB AIO
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 VISION G
    • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo (Black/White) 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 @3600 MHz CL18
    • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB Vision OC
    • SSD: 2x 2TB Intel 660p NVMe SSDs & 1x Samsung 860 QVO 2.5 SSD
    • HDD: 2x WD Black 4TB HDDs & 2x Segate 2TB HDDs
    • PSU: SeaSonic PRIME 1300 W 80+ Platinum

• Retired Machine 2017 - 2021: Lenovo S20 Thinkstation 
    • CPU: Intel Xeon X5690 3.46Ghz
    • Motherboard: OEM Lenovo S20 Z79 MBO
    • RAM: 48GB (6x8GB) UDIMM DDR3
    • GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
    • SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
    • HDD: 2x Segate 7200rpm 2TB

2 minutes ago, Othersideguy said:

Linus released a video about a USB key that can unlock windows accounts by stripping the passcode off the account as seen in this video link below:

That works but it costs money but it should work for him.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

Hirens has the password tool that you are looking for. Just remove the password and there you go. It does not work on Windows 10.

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

you can just put the Drive in another machine and browse trough the Drive. if you actually want to boot from the machine then insert a Windows Recovery cd or usb and click on repair computer, command prompt, type Without quotations: "copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\" hit Enter. then type "copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe" hit Enter. reboot the machine, then once you see the login screen hit the shift key 5 Times and you will open command prompt in admin mode. then type in: "net user (insert uncles username here) (insert New password here)" hit Enter. now you can log in, after doing that you probably want to Move sethc.exe bsck to its original location. if you dont know how to do it feel free to ask.

Sure, we can teach anybody with a story about a lost relative how to hack into a computer.