Reaching out to the Music Producers & Sound Engineers.

Truleyy

Say wassup! What you guys working with?

DAW?

Whats your music genre?

soundclouds!?

Lets link!

Why don't you start out?

Anyway, I'm working with a varity of mics, interfaces, speakers and cabinets, amps, instruments, and compressors.

Listing all of them would take way too long and take up way too much page space. 

I use Reaper as my DAW. I just really like the interface, and the plugin and community support is great.

I tried to learn LogicX for a while, but I simply couldn't get used to using it.

My primary genre is metal, especially death - and black metal, but the occasional rock, rap or pop act do make their way to my home studio.

Personally, I've been working on several electronic projects spanning from dark ambient, over dubstep infused IBM to straight up noise/power electronics.

I have also played metal for almost 15 years, but the bands I've played in has always found their way to more professional studios than mine.

I don't have a SoundCloud. Even if I did it would probably be against the CoC to post it, since it would probably fall under self-advertisment. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

Why don't you start out?

Anyway, I'm working with a varity of mics, interfaces, speakers and cabinets, amps, instruments, and compressors.

Listing all of them would take way too long and take up way too much page space. 

I use Reaper as my DAW. I just really like the interface, and the plugin an community support is great.

I tried to learn LogicX for a while, but I simply couldn't get used to using it.

My primariry genre is metal, especially death - and black metal, but the occasional rock, rap or pop act do make their way to my home studio.

Personally, I've been working on several electronic projects spanning from dark ambient, over dubstep infused IBM to straight up noise/power electronics.

I don't have a SoundCloud. And even if I did it would probably be against the CoC to post it, since it would probably fall under self-advertisment. 

How is Reaper? I just downloaded it BUT I lost the power supply to my interface a while back. Also I've been wanting to find a good amp sim because I don't play live, just for fun and I'd rather not buy an amp. Also and I know I might be reaching, but have you used any of the Joey Sturgis tones? 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

24 minutes ago, mbryant said:

How is Reaper? I just downloaded it BUT I lost the power supply to my interface a while back. Also I've been wanting to find a good amp sim because I don't play live, just for fun and I'd rather not buy an amp. Also and I know I might be reaching, but have you used any of the Joey Sturgis tones? 

As I said, I just use Reaper becuase I like the interface and I know how to use it. 

I can't really comment on how it objectivly compares to other DAWs. I just recommend using what works the best for you.

The only amp sim I've ever used is ReCabinet, which is OK. I mainly uses it to test amps, cabinets and mic placements before I try it out in real life.

I've always sworn by live amping, since it just sounds better. 

I have not tried any of Joey Sturgis' tunes. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

• 3 weeks later...

wassup! I've actually been playing with Xfer Serum a bit lately. I think the plugin is revolutionary. 

I currently write all of my music in Ableton Live 9 Suite.

I've been currently writing Dubstep and Trap but i'm trying to take a more creative approach and learn other genres. 

I recently had a release on Trapstyle, so far it's getting some decent numbers which is exciting. If your into this stuff I'd love to hear what you think.

I recently just went through a name change due to other artist recently starting to use "BLACK MAGIK" so I switched over to OSWVLD (after a certain lucky rabbit and childhood hero) Link below of my SC page.