REQUEST all in one pc!

Go to solution Solved by CAKEwasTRUE,

Ok thanks guys, i got a few good options here and i also have a pre-made list of a build that i can make if he changes his mind!

:D Thanks a ton everyone! :D

So what is a good All in One

My grandpa wants one. something with a good CPU and a dedicated GPU with like a TB or more of storage for around 1,000$

I was looking at this:http://www.amazon.com/Dell-XPSo27-6476BK-27-Inch-Touch-Desktop/dp/B00AM9WEPI

but anyone else have any ideas?

Please don't spam build him one, ive already asked and he said he wants an all in one!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

So what is a good All in One

My grandpa wants one. something with a good CPU and a dedicated GPU with like a TB or more of storage for around 1,000$

I was looking at this:http://www.amazon.com/Dell-XPSo27-6476BK-27-Inch-Touch-Desktop/dp/B00AM9WEPI

but anyone else have any ideas?

Please don't spam build him one, ive already asked and he said he wants an all in one!

You can build an all in one...

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

What is his usage scenario? if he is only going to do web browsing and text editing, somthing like an iMac might be for him. Else the PC that you linked seems like an OK all in on for the money.

Edit: You could alternativly buy something like a Zotac ZBox and mount that to the back of a monitor. It might be a cheaper solution.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You sound like your already set to buy this thing. But although you may want to buy an all in one It could be that he's better off with a custom All in One or made by you

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

You sound like your already set to buy this thing. But although you may want to buy an all in one It could be that he's better off with a custom All in One or made by you

You can build a all in one though

You can build an all in one...

I already told him i could make one but it just his mid set that i cant change :/

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

Quote from Shrek the movie

"here's reasons.....here's persuasion"

If you've watched the movie you'll get it

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

You won't be able to buy a "good" all in one in comparrison to normal pc's.

You can just get him a m-itx system in a small form factor case, so it doesn't look up much room...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

What is his usage scenario? if he is only going to do web browsing and text editing, somthing like an iMac might be for him. Else the PC that you linked seems like an OK all in on for the money.

Edit: You could alternativly buy something like a Zotac ZBox and mount that to the back of a monitor. It might be a cheaper solution.

You won't be able to buy a "good" all in one in comparrison to normal pc's.

You can just get him a m-itx system in a small form factor case, so it doesn't look up much room...

Well im just trying to get some options and he just said he will get a tower if he dosent see anything. which in that case i will build m-itx for him!

your grandma? why does she need a dedicated gpu though?

read op again

its not his grandma

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Joe3417, on 20 Oct 2013 - 2:15 PM, said:

your grandma? why does she need a dedicated gpu though?

My "grandpa" use to be a engineer for my hometown city and has worked with computers so he knows some pc tech, just not up-to-date!

My grandpa use to be a engineer for my hometown city and has worked with computers so he knows some pc tech, just not up-to-date!

Why are u replying to me ?

anyways the newegg deal above is great

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Why are u replying to me ?

anyways the newegg deal above is great

Lol woops wrong reply!

Yea i think so too!

Ok thanks guys, i got a few good options here and i also have a pre-made list of a build that i can make if he changes his mind!

:D Thanks a ton everyone! :D