Which Would You Rather Buy?

Whick Would You Pick?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Here

• New Keyboard
    • New Monitor

I currently have a HP L1908wm 19" 60hz Monitor and im looking to upgrade it.

However im stuck with a big decicision! Do i get a new keyboard to replace my Ttesports Keyboard And Mouse Combo (Keyboard is crap membrane thing) or replace the monitior.

What would you prefer to buy?
NOTE: The HP Screen is fine to use and works 100% and i might even OC it to 100Hz as the PSU is good enough while the keyboard i have is a pile of crap!

Ttesports Commander ---------> Cherry MX (idk what type yet)

207513_detail.jpgCurrent Keyboard/Mouse

HP L1908wm ----------> LG 21:9 Ultrawide IPS 2560x1080p 25" Monitor

H24-1908-call01-ge.jpg

Just because you aspire to overclock the display to 100Hz doesn't mean you can. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, DisconnectedYT said:

i might even OC it to 100Hz as the PSU is good enough

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Just because you aspire to overclock the display to 100Hz doesn't mean you can. 

:3 did u read that part?

The PSU i have in the monitor is good enough to OC that high but the pannel and other stuff might not be good

2 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

:3 did u read that part?

The PSU i have in the monitor is good enough to OC that high but the pannel and other stuff might not be good

I did read that part. But it seems like you're banking on the ability to reach 100Hz as part of your purchasing decision.

Edited by Godlygamer23

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

I did read that part. But it seems like you're banking on the ability to reach 100Hz as part of your purchasing decision.

Yes and also no, 60hz for me is no problem at all but i might be able to get to that 100Hz as an extra

1 minute ago, DisconnectedYT said:

Yes and also no, 60hz for me is no problem at all but i might be able to get to that 100Hz as an extra

If the display is fine for you, even at 60Hz, and you hate your keyboard, I'd replace the keyboard.

25 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

I currently have a HP L1908wm 19" 60hz Monitor and im looking to upgrade it.

However im stuck with a big decicision! Do i get a new keyboard to replace my Ttesports Keyboard And Mouse Combo (Keyboard is crap membrane thing) or replace the monitior.

What would you prefer to buy?
NOTE: The HP Screen is fine to use and works 100% and i might even OC it to 100Hz as the PSU is good enough while the keyboard i have is a pile of crap!

Ttesports Commander ---------> Cherry MX (idk what type yet)

207513_detail.jpgCurrent Keyboard/Mouse

HP L1908wm ----------> LG 21:9 Ultrawide IPS 2560x1080p 25" Monitor

H24-1908-call01-ge.jpg

i'd get a new monitor

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Once you get a bigger monitor, you'll never even think about going back. Trust me.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro