Something weird on boot up

When I boot my pc up which has a new cpu and motherboard. It goes straight to the boot menu every time. No error messages or anything like that. I have no overclock on it or anything. When I get to the boot menu I literally hit the exit button and it boots up and not a single problem. Has anyone got any thoughts on this. Thanks everyone 

if anything reset cmos 

Future Upgrades

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

1: SSD

2: Freesync monitor

3: AIO cooler 

4: New HDD

5: RAM upgrade, i want 16gb of black ram

order 1-5 is what I want the most,

color is of importance (most to least) 

Does your board have a debug led that shows anything weird? Resetting the CMOS will probably do it.

ASU

Sata is how its connected. Yea I will try resetting CMOS in the morning. I just think it's a little bug or something. As when it boots too windows it works great. It just so strange lol.

29 minutes ago, danrey84 said:

When I boot my pc up which has a new cpu and motherboard. It goes straight to the boot menu every time. No error messages or anything like that. I have no overclock on it or anything. When I get to the boot menu I literally hit the exit button and it boots up and not a single problem. Has anyone got any thoughts on this. Thanks everyone 

Which motherboard? Some boards (like some by Asus) have a direct bios header you can connect a button to. If you connect the power button of the case to that header instead of the regular power header, this is the expected behavior.

I have a button connected to each in a 990FX Sabertooth. And then I forget which is which and end up pressing the wrong one, so BIOS when I want Windows and Windows when I want BIOS :P 

I have an ASUS gaming z170 motherboard ill check the motherboard connectors. Cause as I say when i literally hit exit on the bios it boots up lol