Nowhere near the performance I expect.

DewgSauce
Go to solution Solved by IrshaadH,

Forza Horizon 3 has poor CPU optimization right now that's likely bottlenecking your GPU.  Check this forum out:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70778_Analyzing-the-FPS-issues.aspx

Forza Horizon 3 has poor CPU optimization right now that's likely bottlenecking your GPU.  Check this forum out:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70778_Analyzing-the-FPS-issues.aspx

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

^^ could most likely be that,

what drives do you have and what is your OS installed on and what is your Game installed on?

1 minute ago, TiberiusMoon said:

^^ could most likely be that,

what drives do you have and what is your OS installed on and what is your Game installed on?

Forza is on my SSD, Windows 10 anniversary with all up to date drivers. That doesn't explain my low unigen score though? 

26 minutes ago, DewgSauce said:

Forza is on my SSD, Windows 10 anniversary with all up to date drivers. That doesn't explain my low unigen score though? 

ahh true,

what frequency ram do you have?

9 minutes ago, TiberiusMoon said:

ahh true,

what frequency ram do you have?

it's 1600MHz

Hmm,

If you havent, update your bios and test with valley.

if that dosent improve are you able to overclock your cpu? (just to check if its a bottle neck for sure)

14 minutes ago, TiberiusMoon said:

Hmm,

If you havent, update your bios and test with valley.

if that dosent improve are you able to overclock your cpu? (just to check if its a bottle neck for sure)

Well because my CPU is a xeon there is no overclocking apart from adjusting the BLCK which is highly unstable and overclocks the RAM as a result. I'll check my BIOS.

Just now, DewgSauce said:

Well because my CPU is a xeon there is no overclocking apart from adjusting the BLCK which is highly unstable and overclocks the RAM as a result. I'll check my BIOS.

okay, i dont have much experience with xeon's lol