What can EA's Origin do better?

blackknight3519

Reply to this post with specific things that you think Origin needs to better compete with Steam and just generally suck less.  

I'll start off, the biggest problem I have with Origin is that Unlike Steam, storing games on a drive isn't as easy and clean cut.  With Steam, you can just store games to a drive, disconnect the drive if you want, and then add the drive back on later when you need to game.  With Origin though, sometimes it forgets that it installed the game to that  external drive and just doesn't want to use those files.  

What else could be improved?

Have a simple cancel pre-order option, not wasting my time on support.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Origin is okay but I prefer to keep everything under one umbrella.

Changing emails perhaps would be nice.

they allow it now

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Am I the only one who thinks Origin is not that bad? They are getting better and have significantly improoved since I first got it. I know, steam is worlds better, but origin is not nearly as bad as uplay imo

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

If they were to reply to my support. They say they'll get back to me. They never got back to me.

they allow it now

Nice to know, thanks.

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)