Where can I buy this cable??

saxguy67

Does anyone know where I can buy the dell power companion cables? I have the charger but lost the cable to charge my dell xps 15 (9550)

6 minutes ago, saxguy67 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy the dell power companion cables? I have the charger but lost the cable to charge my dell xps 15 (9550)

You mean the power cable for plugging the charger into the wall? That's just a standard C5 power cable, you don't need anything special. You can pick one up on Amazon for a few dollars.

Dell themselves seem to have it, but it's quite expensive:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?category_id=7683&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&mfgpid=245512

Maybe you can find it on eBay or Amazon

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, saxguy67 said:

are we talking about the block and cable or the power cable that goes from the wall to the block?

3 hours ago, saxguy67 said:

I lost mine too and had to order one from Dell, was around $15 shipped.

3 hours ago, TiberiusMoon said:

are we talking about the block and cable or the power cable that goes from the wall to the block?

He has the Dell Power Companion external battery and needs the cable to connect it to his laptop, it's a odd one with USB on one end and a DC plug on the other.

2 hours ago, johnny5c said:

I lost mine too and had to order one from Dell, was around $15 shipped.

He has the Dell Power Companion external battery and needs the cable to connect it to his laptop, it's a odd one with USB on one end and a DC plug on the other.

Was it a special order or can you just buy it under "accessories" (or something like that...)?

30 minutes ago, saxguy67 said:

Was it a special order or can you just buy it under "accessories" (or something like that...)?

I couldn't find it on the site so I called the toll free service number and the rep put the order in for me.