WHYYYYY?????

megadarkwood

My teacher used Comic Sans in a worksheet that we had to do.

The non-comic sans text is mine, I have to fill out this 2 page chart with Comic sans in it :(

5d5a9957f76cc72a1b4e612ba2a75447.png

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Shhhh, it'll be ok.  We will get through this together.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

just stop crying and get over it. 

comic sans is not the worst thin in the world. 

just get over it and do your assignment.

i dont think you even have a legit reason to hate on this font.

you are just ding it for the sake of doing it.

just stop crying and get over it. 

comic sans is not the worst thin in the world. 

just get over it and do your assignment.

i dont think you even have a legit reason to hate on this font.

you are just ding it for the sake of doing it.

ssshhh... there is help for you, it's not too late http://comicsanscriminal.com/

ssshhh... there is help for you, it's not too late http://comicsanscriminal.com/

Im sending that to my teacher

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Wait, what class is this?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

you got me wrong there.. i dont like cosmic sans when its used too much or out of place. 

but i dont hate it. i never you it.

and i know its used all the time... 

You got two arms?

Two Legs?

Head?

Heartbeat...?

It Isnt the end of the world now is it?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

you got me wrong there.. i dont like cosmic sans when its used too much or out of place. 

but i dont hate it. i never you it.

and i know its used all the time... 

perhaps not enough???? this: http://comicsansproject.tumblr.com/

I remember me writing my signature on this very forum in Comic Sans... I got a ton of requests to change since it hurts peoples eyes :P

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

you make it sound like its the worst thing in the world.

yeah comic sans is over used and annoying, but its not like its destroying the world.

It is up there with the worst things in the world.

Intel Pentium A800501-60 60MHz, 4MB RAM, 160MB Hard Drive, Voodoo Video Card, Windows 3.11 OS

KILL IT WHIT FIRE BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!!!!!...

seriously who still uses this thing?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

YO KICK HER YO KICK HER 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

YOU MAD? UNFORTUNATELLY LTT FORUMS SUPPORT COMIC SANS AND YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! (ALL CAPS FOR THE LULZ ONLY)

Gee, what a bummer.

Why is comic sans so bad? Why don't people think that Arial or Times New Roman is overused? Those are used more than comic sans. Quit contributing to the most pointless meme ever.

I DECLARE IT COMIC SANS DAY ON THE FORUM! :P

Old shit no one cares about but me.