Virus on main PC (SOLVED)

crispybagel

I feel bad for you man, I see it's 3 AM in the morning for u .and you have to go to school or to your office tommorow I assume.

buy norton for starters, or go on reddit software exchange and see if anyone has an extra norton key that they can sell for cheap

This might sound silly but try turning off antivirus and then try it again becuase I read that on CNET fourms a long time ago

6 minutes ago, Windows 10 said:

I feel bad for you man, I see it's 3 AM in the morning for u .and you have to go to school or to your office tommorow I assume.

Yes i have class at 10:15 and i have important files on the pc i need for it. Cant find my 64GB USB and even if i could it probably would bring the virus with it which is NOT good at all (meaning it will infect the next pc).

Just now, Windows 10 said:

BTW it will take 1 hour to reset

shame it said "cant restore this pc then".........fuck me

54 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

Should this be moved to troubleshooting? @Ryan_Vickers

yes ;)

-moved-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.