Help with choosing a game

A.T

I like multiplayer games and those that last very long then I mean in the way that they can still be funny after 3 years like csgo or something similar   and btw is don't have the "never" games from 2014 and up just got a good pc so now wondering what games I should buy

Do you have any suggestions ???

CIV V(or VI when that drops)

CS:GO

FTL(not multiplayer but still good)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

13 minutes ago, A.T said:

I like multiplayer games and those that last very long then I mean in the way that they can still be funny after 3 years like csgo or something similar   and btw is don't have the "never" games from 2014 and up just got a good pc so now wondering what games I should buy

Do you have any suggestions ???

Garry's Mod

I bought it 5 bucks on sale, normally 10.

The online multiplayer is what epople live for.

User created game-modes are  incredible.

Ive spend over 2000 hours playing a $5 game on Steam, just because of the Trouble in Terrorist Town mode.

Its barley demanding at all.

I have a laptop running a I7-3667 (Intel HD whatever graphics (5 years old) and still gets 100 plus FPS.

PS: IF you do get this game, play on Elysium TTT. Great server, great staff, plus i play on there

Steam : The DInkster

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Not sure for how long it will be fun but give a try to Warframe. You even don't have to buy it, just try it for free and then decide if it's worth your time or not.

Garry mod and csgo have a lot of modes. For serious competitive to community fun maps. Rust or ark as survival can be fun as well. Killing floor 2 or  verdun is fun as well.

You can try mobas. If you like them, basically you can play for the rest of your Life.

The problem is moba community is cancerous and is hard to be a newcomer,but still..

I would recomend Dota 2 if you want a more complex and mechanical moba, but LoL is easier to get started.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

I still play a lot of MechWarrior Online. I feel the best MMO of all time is Dungeons and Dragons Online (Not Neverwinter)- but only if you are a fan of D&D 3.5, otherwise you've got one hell of a learning curve in front of you.

And I second that the only games I am waiting for the launch of is Civ 6 and Divinity Original Sin 2 (and this one only to play co-op with some friends).

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!