White&Black...and a little yellow. Completed Build

MayflowerElectronics

So this is my main rig. I have a smaller ITX gaming rig that's going to be my steambox/console replacement. This is an ever-evolving computer. Hardware in this computer doesn't last very long. Let me know what you guys think!

Pictures updated as of 11/30/2013. Includes my desk and audio equipment. Too lazy to clean, sorry!

Specs currently -

Fractal Design Arc midi R2

Fractal Design fan controller - Very rare and hard to find

Push pull Silverstone TD02

Push fans - two 120mm Gentle Typhoon's. Sleeved black.

Pull fans - two slim 15mm Scythe fans.

CPU - 3570k

Mobo - Z77 Mpower

GPU - Evga dual bios 770 with backplate

HX850w - Sleeved motherboard cables/GPU cables and 8 pin.

1TB WD Black

128gb m4 SSD

16gb 1600 G.Skill Sniper

Blue LED lighting around the creases

Bitfinex pro - Intake

AP121 - intake

AP1401 - Exhaust

Audio Equipment

HE-500's - Waiting for a custom cable to come in

Audioengine A2's

Velodyne 10'' subwoofer

Fischer Audio FA-011's

DT 990's

Zero DAC

C5D+ Custom Engraved

My V3's and O2/ODAC are upstairs in a different room where I solder and put together amps.

Soon to be -

M500 480gb SSD (in the mail) - Installed 

EVGA GTX 780 - waiting for the step up program - Installed with back plate

Sending the 3570k off to be delided - Now installed - @4.3ghz at 45c load

2 TB WD Black - Don't need the space just yet.

Sorry about the crap pictures.

Updated Pictures - (Warning 4k Pictures)

SKKPXO1.jpg

I2TNArS.jpg

2TmLth5.jpg

DLW1bmH.jpg

0L5PS88.jpg

YTrfWH7.jpg

fLg1bPA.jpg

0xtfhfD.jpg

OY9ANkR.jpg

z0hR7Al.jpg

qETIrhU.jpg

Older Pictures

xDKPeyp.jpg

Hjuee2N.jpg

1D4XBsb.jpg

77TFAUM.jpg

K5eboru.jpg

iYCGXu5.jpg

0ifkBfK.jpg

Rjd1oUX.jpg

I used the wrong lens with these shots, and no lightroom to edit the pictures, and less than perfect lighting.

No soundcard nor earphone holder? FAAAAAAKE!!!!

either way I love the build. Nice Silverstone cooler ;)

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Nice build I like that evga card and nice case

But where the Headphones and Amps at :o

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Crap pictures? Nonsense, the pictures are amazing. My pictures suck.

Very nice machine, and what do you think of the MPOWER? And wow, we have quite similar rigs :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

That looks so clean and beast! Good job!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

No, sound card?

No soundcard nor earphone holder? FAAAAAAKE!!!!

either way I love the build. Nice Silverstone cooler ;)

@MayflowerElectronics care to share your thoughts on sound cards.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

@MayflowerElectronics care to share your thoughts on sound cards.

Lol if you have not noticed I'm an Industry Affiliate for Mayflower Electronics. We sell our own amps/DAC's. No need for a sound card. 

I didn't list my peripherals, I didn't think anyone would care.

Lol if you have not noticed I'm an Industry Affiliate for Mayflower Electronics. We sell our own amps/DAC's. No need for a sound card. 

I didn't list my peripherals, I didn't think anyone would care.

son u cray, I thought you were an audiofile, how can you call yourself a connoisseur of sound without a high end amazing sound card? Everyone knows sound cards are required for decent sound.

Dat silverstone AIO really complements the rest of it well. Only gripe is that hideous blue accented Corsair PSU  :(

Didn't consider a Fractal one for aesthetics and brand loyalty?

The blue kind-of goes with the silverstone AP fans, so I don't really care to mod it.

Oh ok, I see, I didn't notice those were blue. I would probably leave it how it is since I'm lazy, but if you're not done with it you can try spacing them with small rubber or metal washers, one or two should add just enough clearance to avoid any rubbing.

Error: 410

son u cray, I thought you were an audiofile, how can you call yourself a connoisseur of sound without a high end amazing sound card? Everyone knows sound cards are required for decent sound.

Dat silverstone AIO really complements the rest of it well. Only gripe is that hideous blue accented Corsair PSU  :(

Haha of course!

The blue kind-of goes with the silverstone AP fans, so I don't really care to mod it.

Fractal is an awesome brand, I love their stuff. They have the same style as our products, so that's what probably attracts me to them. (Black brushed aluminium) and white accents.

I was thinking of moving the gentle typhoon's to pull, but I'm afraid of rubbing issues. Sometimes the slim fans will rub slightly on the top of the case an makes an irritating noise.

An amp/DAC is generally cheaper and better than a soundcard

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Finally some build with a SS TD02. I like the build alot but it could be way better if you change the PSU sticker to yellow ( or remoe it ) and get some yellow braded cables.

Interested in Business and Technology

Finally some build with a SS TD02. I like the build alot but it could be way better if you change the PSU sticker to yellow ( or remoe it ) and get some yellow braded cables.

Like I said, this is always a build in progress. I didn't really tidy up anything before I shot anything, so next time I'm taking everything apart I'll take the sticker off.

I really don't like yellow. I wish they went with a different color scheme, so I'm trying to hide it as best as possible.

Thanks for the comment!

Like I said, this is always a build in progress. I didn't really tidy up anything before I shot anything, so next time I'm taking everything apart I'll take the sticker off.

I really don't like yellow. I wish they went with a different color scheme, so I'm trying to hide it as best as possible.

Thanks for the comment!

:o awesome , but why not try to change the yellow , what you can do is get this stuff : http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/3Mgraphics/ToolsAndSupport/RequestSamples/ ( for free) and cut it so size and put it over the yellow parts and the PSU.

Interested in Business and Technology

You ain't kidding about that Fractal fan controller being hard to find. I have been trying to find one for over two months now.

Great looking build by the way :)

I rarely go on overclock.net, maybe once or twice a month. I logged on one time, checked the B/S/T, saw one that was posted maybe 5 minutes ago, and purchased it immediately, I think it was only $25!

Nice nice nice

PC everything!

CPU-FX8350@4.2  GPU- Sapphire 7870  RAM-8Gb Corsair Vengence @1866 Case-Arc Midi R2 PSU-Rosewill Xtreme Series 850W  Hard Drive-1.5T MOBO-ASRock 970 Extreme3

the coulor theme is a bit wierd??? white blue back and yellow 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler