New Thermal Material for CPUS!

Bluejay0

Pr7myC8.jpg

So I accidentally pricked my finger and I had blood coming out. Then I thought to put it on my delidded CPU. Anyone thinks this is a good idea? What temperature drops will I get? Can I get 5 GHZ now? It's a Pentium 4 if that helps!

ITS A JOKE SO DON'T THINK SOMETHING ABSURD !!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You can always transmute it. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

BURN THAT CPU! BURRNNNNNNN!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The CPU now has a taste of blood and now craves fresh meat. Have you overclocked so much that your CPU bleed?

Quote me to get a reply!

Do a benchmark of a blood cooled cpu! who needs to buy thermal liquid anyways? just cut yourself and fill the reservoir with your blood!

EDIT: That seems like a satanic nerd ritual lol

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GIGAHERTZ! LET US START THE RITUAL!!! *enters bios*

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GIGAHERTZ! LET US START THE RITUAL!!! *enters bios*

SCREW THE HEATSINK!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

SCREW THE HEATSINK!

FUCK THE VOLTAGE LIMITS!

FUCK THE VOLTAGE LIMITS!

FUCK EVERYTHING! DIRECT VOLTAGE CONTROL! TURN THAT THING FROM 10 TO 11! WOO!

FUCK EVERYTHING! DIRECT VOLTAGE CONTROL! TURN THAT THING FROM 10 TO 11! WOO!

CONNECT THE FUCKER TO A NUCLEAR PLANT!!!!!!

k.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

CONNECT THE FUCKER TO A NUCLEAR PLANT!!!!!!

POWER THAT FUCKER! MORE POWER! MOAR POWER! MOAR!

No one report this thread or tag a mod... My warning posts just went away a few days ago....

6.66GHz BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS SATAN.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

6.66GHz BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS SATAN.

Funny story: In school, primarily in my P.E class, some of my buddies call me Satan!

Funny story: In school, primarily in my P.E class, some of my buddies call me Satan!

O.o

I don't think sacrificing pigs was supposed to be part of dodge ball...

O.o

I do a Satan-like impersonation.

I don't think sacrificing pigs was supposed to be part of dodge ball...

Apparently, dodge ball is illegal.....

I do a Satan-like impersonation.

Oh yeah....

k den 

have fun 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I only use unicorn blood for my overclocks.

Only the best.