Are you buying BF4?

MJSBLUES

Since the beta has just ended and everyone had a chance to play (unless it was crashing and stuff) are you going to buy the game?

Personally I thought it seemed ok, but I'll only buy it once it's on a super cheap deal under around £10

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

383.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Yes

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I was going to but my order was canceled i don't know why so now i'm buying a new GPU and then BF4

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

it was fine these last days.since the update. so yeah. but f/*k me when i jumped from bf4 beta to bf3 it ran A LOT more fluid. it was like wtf is wrong with that game!!!

I'm sticking with battlefield 3 for the next few years. From what I got as a taste from the past few days of freedom with the game. It really felt like battlefield 3 all over again

I JUST GOT MY SYSTEM UP TO SPEC TO RUN BF3 SMOOTH WHY THE HECK WOULD I WANT TO RESET BACK TO 2011 WHEN I HAD A C2D AND A 7950 GTS!!

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I my could run it then yeah.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I'm sticking with battlefield 3 for the next few years. From what I got as a taste from the past few days of freedom with the game. It really felt like battlefield 3 all over again

I JUST GOT MY SYSTEM UP TO SPEC TO RUN BF3 SMOOTH WHY THE HECK WOULD I WANT TO RESET BACK TO 2011 WHEN I HAD A C2D AND A 7950 GTS!!

you can play bf4 smooth too. this was beta.

ill buy it in like a year

games are getting crappier these days

these days = after 2009

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I will buy it when it is around 15Euros.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Probably not at launch but later on down the road when it's around $30 I'll get it.

ill buy it in like a year

games are getting crappier these days

these days = after 2009

'AAA games are getting crappier these days' you could argue, but there's been plenty of awesome good games that have come out after 2009.

A minute passes.

'AAA games are getting crappier these days' you could argue, but there's been plenty of good games after 2009 that have been awesome.

yes i agree

but the quantity have gone down

not just good games

but games in general

there used to be a LOT of games

i blame it on the economy

but its been increasing in numbers since 2013

many companies are making more games :) even though the economy is still bad

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yes i agree

but the quantity have gone down

not just good games

but games in general

there used to be a LOT of games

i blame it on the economy

but its been increasing in numbers since 2013

many companies are making more games :) even though the economy is still bad

Yeah I kinda agree with you, most of my favourite games are from over 5 years ago.

A minute passes.

Yeah I kinda agree with you, most of my favourite games are from over 5 years ago.

a year ago i tried going back further to games i never played

i played PC port of silent hill 1

it was AMAZING

i was blown away by it

With a 290X, yes.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Yup and first thing will be to set my server browser to Hardcore servers only.

Might run a server depending on how much admin's are able to tweak the settings.

Would be nice if there is an infantry only option on Shanghai and disabling taking down the tower.

gonna pre-order this week!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Great game, but it does not gimme the fun i have on cs