Should I Stay With the Case I Have?

koolerone

So I have a Corsair Spec 02 Redshift edition....but I really like the look of the white S340 and I've kinda been wanting to change my build to a white theme instead of red and black. I have the money to get the S340...I just don't know if I want to spend the money on another case or just keep saving money for some other PC parts... I just want your guys opinion on if i should get it or not :D 

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

I would get the s340

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you are a heavy gamer, then going for new parts would be a better idea unless you already have the GTX 1080 paired with a very high end i7 then in that case (see what I did there?:P) , go for the new case. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

1 minute ago, Jasun said:

If you are a heavy gamer, then going for new parts would be a better idea unless you already have the GTX 1080 paired with a very high end i7 then in that case (see what I did there?:P) , go for the new case. 

I game...but honestly...my G3258 and 960 work fine for the games I play...so i'll probably just get the new case...and in exactly a year I can get a job...so I think I can handle having my g3258 and 960 for a little longer... :D:P 

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

As an owner of a S340 I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new case, it looks absolutely amazing when put together, and due to the fact that it has a cable routing/hiding cover thing, it makes your cable management look great, even if you suck at it :)