Xonar DX VS Xonar Phoebus

Arwinnd

If you use a lot of voice chat, especially in an enviornment with a lot of background noise, then the noise cancellation provided by the breakout box is excellent (I have the ThunderFX).  Also the technology like smart volume control can be nice for casual (it would definitely not be an audiophile application) use.

If you use a lot of voice chat, especially in an enviornment with a lot of background noise, then the noise cancellation provided by the breakout box is excellent (I have the ThunderFX).  Also the technology like smart volume control can be nice for casual (it would definitely not be an audiophile application) use.

I think about the solo one. 

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

bro. Just buy both and see which one you like more and return the other one. When I was less fortunate that's what I did all the time. 

bro. Just buy both and see which one you like more and return the other one. When I was less fortunate that's what I did all the time. 

Im much less fortunate then you, coz i can affoard one of them. 

If it's been six weeks and well over a dozen threads on the same topic then I don't think you will ever decide.

Headset

I give up. I think the whole god damned forum has given up on the op. 

we've given personal examples. tried to to educate you on the matter given external links everything to no avail. I give up. the phoebus must be the device that will increase my K/D ratio by 300% 

but before you go. educate us ignorant masses. be thorough, be precise give us at least a page or 2 of information of why the phoebus will increase my K/D ratio

I think this picture sums up how we feel:

exhaust.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Both DX and Phoebus are known to have microphone issues on some cards. I created a thread telling about it a while ago, but I don't think many people saw it. 

Paying lots isn't really necessary. Although I am using a D2X which is just a little less as the Phoebus, I think I'd still be satisfied with someting like a DGX. Hell, you could go for something like a Fiio E10 instead, and save yourself the hassle of the not-too great ASUS drivers. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I think this picture sums up how we feel:

no, not really.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

no, not really.

I suggest you look at the pic again, some emotions will start to stir deep down inside and slowly raise to the surface, then you will be enlightened. You too will know the joy of summing feelings with a simple pic of an exhaust system.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I suggest you look at the pic again, some emotions will start to stir deep down inside and slowly raise to the surface, then you will be enlightened. You too will know the joy of summing feelings with a simple pic of an exhaust system.

nope.

nope.

O.K  you put up a pic that sums up how we feel.

I will buy phoebus. I think... but certainly not dx.

"but certainly not dx" then why name the thread "Xonar DX VS Xonar Phoebus" Anyway you have your answer.

83344479.gif

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

"but certainly not dx" then why name the thread "Xonar DX VS Xonar Phoebus" Anyway you have your answer.

Because it helped me to decide..............

house-md-facepalm.jpeg

Because it helped me to decide..............

Congrats, you figured out what to get 3 threads later..

83344456.gif

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.