E-PC Build

Okay, so I walked by the E-Bin in my school and decided to take a look inside, what I have found are an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+, ATI Radeon 3450, 80GB IDE hard drive, a stock CPU heat sink and a cable for the IDE drive. 

You may ask why the heck would I want to pick these parts up? Well, first reason being that my room mate actually challenges me to build a full PC with all the parts that are coming from the E-Bin, and honestly if I can build something that I can write some codes on, why the heck not? So if anyone knows an electronics recycling place, in Hamilton, Ontario, that can allow me to some parts up, not neccessarily new parts, leave a comment and I will go and check it out. I don't have a car, non of my room mates have a car either, so the only way for me to travel is by bus, and on foot, do not say a place in like cambridge which is no way I can get there. 

So the final goal for me, is to put up a working computer, which will hopefully allow me to write codes in arduino (I guess every computer can do that) for a electronic board, and that's it!

The monitor will hopefully be a smaller one with an S-Video in, otherwise I may have to use the CRT which is not what I want to do...