Your best ever gaming session....

Chivpcgamer

Mine is spending 4 days on mass effect 2 totally engrossed and in the game, also playing tomb raider with my girlfriend and working out the puzzles.

What are your best gaming sessions?

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Well, I did a 24hour session once.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

In recent memory it has to be playing dishonored. I loaded up the game (only intending to play for one or two hours) and ended up playing it until completion^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

7 friends came over two squads in battlefield 3 it was a bitch fighting auto-balancer the breaks were spent individual run through's of mass effect and eating what ever food we could get delivered, it was one of the best 48 hours I've had.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I once played an Unreal Tournament match and got 224 kills with only 3 deaths. I also stayed up for ~34 hours to finish BioShock Infinite in one sitting and then the rest to just sit in awe at the ending.

Spoiler

My longest gaming session on record is either playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, The Bouncer, and other various games for an entire weekend without sleep. That's roughly 3 days or 72 hours. Might have had a 1 hour nap in there somewhere.

My "best" gaming session ... well I don't know. I usually spend absurd amounts of time playing when I do (like the above), so I rarely remember them. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I once played an Unreal Tournament match and got 224 kills with only 3 deaths. I also stayed up for ~34 hours to finish BioShock Infinite in one sitting and then the rest to just sit in awe at the ending.

Who are you, Jesus?! I suppose he would've died less..  :o

Edit: Oh yes, my contribution. Pokemon. All the Pokemons.

Not to sound like a Call of Duty fanboy as I don't touch the games anymore but...

Having 4 friends over playing cod4 and eating junk food all night... Crazy games of S&D...

Also tied with COD MW2 release night beating the game before going to school the next morning.

Since Christmas time after MW2 came out I can't stand COD...

Been more into RPGs which easily has Dark Souls as it's kingpin.

I will agree that Dishonored, and Tombraider were great games.

Mass Effect was great as well but, not my cup of tea.

playing skyrim till my eyes fell out 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

We had a super smash bros melee fight off with a couple of guys and that lasted about 6 hours, I had a hell of a time

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

In recent memory it has to be playing dishonored. I loaded up the game (only intending to play for one or two hours) and ended up playing it until completion^^

I second this

in my basement,using a computer,staring at a 1024x768 screen

Ive got gaming session everytime GTA come out on PC.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

60+ hours of GW2 no stopping, during the head start weekend.

Was the first 80 on our server (desolation) and I'm pretty sure one of the first 10 in the world.

Was so fun, the game was actually promising back then, pitty it turned out the way it has....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

The classic Tomb Raiders are always the best for memories. I will always remember playing with my Dad and sister. :)

Me and best friend played and beat Halo ODST on 360 in coop split screen + 1 more online friend in one night went, through 6 liters of Blue Mountain dew

Started at 9:00PM and finished 7:00AM next morning and then went to bed  :P

Another night he brought his PC over to my house and we played CoD:World at War: Zombie custom maps ( like 70 different maps) and called it quits next morning at 5AM

I also remember having 4 friends over in a lan party including one mentioned above and played World in conflict and BF2142 matches 10PM - 4AM

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Rome 2

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

8 Hours straight, BF3 Conquest and pistol only TDM matches. It was intense!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I spent about 10 hours with my friends playing dotA 2 and battlefield 3 for my birthday. We ate many bags of pretzel m&m's, and a 24- pack of Dr. Pepper

May the Force be with you.

I'm not much of a long period gamer but I did smash out over 100 hours of cs go in 2 weeks during school holidays.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I just played Pokemon Y all weekend up until this point.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I had my best friend and my little brother in a LAN match of Diablo 2 we started from the beginning and finished the game in one sit down.

All weekend LAN party playing Command and Conquer Yuri's Revenge. 

(kinda an old game but with 6 people in an all out war gets kinda fun.)

A man without a filter is just chaos walking.

When I was younger I spent 22 hours playing Runescape (this was in 2003), after that it's either 18 hours with CoD4, 12 hours with Super Mario Galaxy, 15 with Civ5 and coming on 8 with Hearthstone.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.