BF1 beta needs work

RAZEVGA

the battlefield 1 open beta just came out. the first day was fun... then i came back to complete crap.

1. Because the beta is only one map people have already mastered it. and i cant do anything to benefit the team.

2. Horses are very fun to use but i think if people get good at it it can be very overpowered and just not fun.

3. Once, i joined a match. i managed to grab a horse at the beginning. i finally got to a flag and just as i was about to capture it.... i got killed by a bomber. bombers are a great idea, but people got good at these and piss me off. they require basically no effort.

4. once again another thing that is over used in this game. sniping is incredibly fun in this game, but there are way too many people doing it, at least half of both teams are sniping and its not fun to use other weapons if you just die the moment you spawn.

well i hope they add a system where you can only have a certain amount of classes being used. this would make each class more desirable and more of a challenge and would be way better than people just sniping. they should also make it so players with a high level have to wait a certain amount of time to get in a vehicle (from the map menu) so other players who don't normally play with them can have fun to. hopefully the game is fixed when it comes out, or otherwise i'm not buying it.

i did exaggerate on the title so i'm gonna change it

I kinda agree with you. I played it at a friends house since he has a pc that can run it smooth :P and i find the damage on most of the guns are really bad, and the bullet travel is super high. The tanks are crazy op, and this map was not as great as they made is sound. Really hoped to see the other closed alpha map!. But will see what happens after they fix some things!

i'm the opposite. I hated everything there was about the beta on the first day, from the way the vehicles moved and the way the guns were controlled (thankfully that part is solved cuz PCs...) now i love almost everything about it. except for a few UI issues that will probably be solved. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Just now, RAZEVGA said:

welp nvm, because you cant do that apparently

Report your post to the mods, and include the exact text you'd like the title to be, and they'll fix it.

Frankly, it's Beta. I know most gamers these days think "Beta" means "Demo", but they would be wrong. Beta means unfinished, with potentially lots of bugs and balance issues.

There should be a way to make suggestions and give feedback. Give EA your feedback and help them make the game better.

Also, no offense, but it seems you might need to also simply get better... scrub (jk)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Report your post to the mods, and include the exact text you'd like the title to be, and they'll fix it.

Frankly, it's Beta. I know most gamers these days think "Beta" means "Demo", but they would be wrong. Beta means unfinished, with potentially lots of bugs and balance issues.

There should be a way to make suggestions and give feedback. Give EA your feedback and help them make the game better.

Also, no offense, but it seems you might need to also simply get better... scrub (jk)

thanks

I completly dissagree.

I love it, its great, better than bf4/3

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 hours ago, spwath said:

I completly dissagree.

I love it, its great, better than bf4/3

the game itself is fun. its just other players using cheap tactics/overpowered things.

3 minutes ago, RAZEVGA said:

the game itself is fun. its just other players using cheap tactics/overpowered things.

Sounds like every MP game I've ever played, honestly xD

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

24 minutes ago, RAZEVGA said:

I don't think so. I think it's less cheap than on bf4. Requires more skill.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

23 hours ago, spwath said:

I don't think so. I think it's less cheap than on bf4. Requires more skill.

well i don't, lol

From someone who's played BF2:BC, BF3 and BF4... this BF1 beta is actually better than BF3/4 when they were released.

Sure, game tweaks will make it better, but that's the whole idea of the beta, to get stats and fine tune the game before launch.

My profile... HERE

Join the Disqussions... https://disqus.com/home/channel/techinquisition/

I have to say the Zero Rank bug needs patched ASAP, it's really annoying.

I can live with the balance issues, but this is just game-breaking...

Really I can only agree with sniping, I mean I'm not a bad sniper but damn it sure seems that the other snipers are 5op2me.

I also like the bombers but they've not been too much of a hindrance. 
Calvary peoples are often a PITA.

I also didn't think that like bridge by objective G could be destroyed.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

15 minutes ago, Tech Inquisition said:

From someone who's played BF2:BC, BF3 and BF4... this BF1 beta is actually better than BF3/4 when they were released.

Sure, game tweaks will make it better, but that's the whole idea of the beta, to get stats and fine tune the game before launch.

Like that issue at least in PS4 where in the bomber the faces of your gunners or at least front gunner isn't completely there?

Though I suppose it could be a "feature".

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

22 hours ago, RAZEVGA said:

the battlefield 1 open beta just came out. the first day was fun... then i came back to complete crap.

1. Because the beta is only one map people have already mastered it. and i cant do anything to benefit the team.

2. Horses are very fun to use but i think if people get good at it it can be very overpowered and just not fun.

3. Once, i joined a match. i managed to grab a horse at the beginning. i finally got to a flag and just as i was about to capture it.... i got killed by a bomber. bombers are a great idea, but people got good at these and piss me off. they require basically no effort.

4. once again another thing that is over used in this game. sniping is incredibly fun in this game, but there are way too many people doing it, at least half of both teams are sniping and its not fun to use other weapons if you just die the moment you spawn.

well i hope they add a system where you can only have a certain amount of classes being used. this would make each class more desirable and more of a challenge and would be way better than people just sniping. they should also make it so players with a high level have to wait a certain amount of time to get in a vehicle (from the map menu) so other players who don't normally play with them can have fun to. hopefully the game is fixed when it comes out, or otherwise i'm not buying it.

Honestly, I disagree with 90% of what's here..

They said one map, no need to complain about it. It's a beta, they're trying not to give everything away. And when there's only going to be 10 maps on release(I believe), showing 2 in the beta is too much.

It takes a ton of skill to become overpowered on a horse. Aiming on a horse is hard as you slow down to a crawl, and anyone can kill the rider before he reaches them if it's just a straight charge. Not to mention, it's easy enough to dodge them. It is overpowered that one swing on a horse close to a person will kill him, or that running over him will kill him, but the difficulty to do so evens it out.

Bombers are in no way overpowered. They stand no chance against someone in a Flak, and other aircraft can take them down even if they have someone in the rear turret easily. With missiles equipped, I've taken down 3-4 bombers in a single life and I'm no master flyer.

I'm always a medic. In some ways it's a sniper with a low range scope, but I've learned how to use it easily from quite a ways. And I can say, 9/10 times it's an assault or medic that kills me. If I try and sit back and snipe, I get sniped after a while. Nothing you can do about that. But as an assault/medic in the buildings or capping flags, snipers are barely a nuisance.

srry im done

5 hours ago, Mallowpuffs said:

Honestly, I disagree with 90% of what's here..

They said one map, no need to complain about it. It's a beta, they're trying not to give everything away. And when there's only going to be 10 maps on release(I believe), showing 2 in the beta is too much.

It takes a ton of skill to become overpowered on a horse. Aiming on a horse is hard as you slow down to a crawl, and anyone can kill the rider before he reaches them if it's just a straight charge. Not to mention, it's easy enough to dodge them. It is overpowered that one swing on a horse close to a person will kill him, or that running over him will kill him, but the difficulty to do so evens it out.

Bombers are in no way overpowered. They stand no chance against someone in a Flak, and other aircraft can take them down even if they have someone in the rear turret easily. With missiles equipped, I've taken down 3-4 bombers in a single life and I'm no master flyer.

I'm always a medic. In some ways it's a sniper with a low range scope, but I've learned how to use it easily from quite a ways. And I can say, 9/10 times it's an assault or medic that kills me. If I try and sit back and snipe, I get sniped after a while. Nothing you can do about that. But as an assault/medic in the buildings or capping flags, snipers are barely a nuisance.

srry im done

this is talking how the game could be better when the game comes out, i don't want the final product to be identical to this beta

2 hours ago, RAZEVGA said:

this is talking how the game could be better when the game comes out, i don't want the final product to be identical to this beta

this is simply suggesting ideas and where you can improve

51 minutes ago, RAZEVGA said:

I know, I'm not hating, I just see so many people hating on the game it makes me angry.. Mostly on twitter. I mean they're giving everyone a FREE beta, and for example, when the servers are down for 2 days, their twitter is FILLED with hate..

Everything you said could use some work, but imo I'd still buy the game if they weren't changed.

I don't think you know what "beta" means.

You should send your suggestions to the devs.

i think its pretty fun, just need to pwn some players and you will start to enjoying it.

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

11 hours ago, as96 said:

I don't think you know what "beta" means.

You should send your suggestions to the devs.

1. did you read the full post

2. i will