3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have Razer blade for a work and gaming pc setup. This laptop is ready for almost all types of working softwares and games. This will be best for me.

I really want a laptop for recording while playing. The blade stealth is good, but i would love the blade 14 too. ACTUALLY i want the blade STEALTH

The Razer Blade Stealth. I'll use it for school during the day & stealthily play at night. The ultra portability makes it a great laptop for school & definitely in need of a new upgrade. 

heey i'd like to win the new razor blade (the newest one -_- thx razor for your creative naming sense)

i'll use it for gaming i guess ... and some photo editing my old laptop is not doing well

On September 4, 2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love a normal razer blade because I'm getting into pc gaming but I'm a part of a low income family so hooray for no taxes atleast 

I would prefer the blade stealth as I only use laptops for travel purposes.

New blade stealth for me. I've been a long time mac user but if I get the stealth then i'll probably convert. :D

I'd love the Razer Blade 14, would finally be able to game while on the road and at the in-laws heh.
Awesome looking pair of Laptops.

Razor Blade for portable gaming. Congrats on 3 million and thanks for the giveaway.

I personally would prefer the Razer Blade, it is a very well rounded laptop and fits my needs very well. I am a Sophomore in my high school’s speech and debate club and it would be perfect for passing the 5 to 6 hours of down time we have between rounds of competition playing games with the other debaters. It would also be very beneficial for recording my opponents arguments in round. I currently have to write them down on a piece of paper which definitely looks way less professional than typing. I participate in Lincoln Douglas debate which is a one on one debate where one side is affirming the resolution (the resolution is a statement that is fair for both sides and is written in a way that a moral duty is implied, a resolution may look something like “Jury nullification be used in the face of perceived injustice”) and the other side also know as the negative is negating the resolution.

I WANT THE NEW BLADE 14 CUZ $350 PC DOESNT DO VERY WELL and my parents do have money to buy a 2k laptop lol (im 12) ily

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd like the Blade because of that desktop graphics card.

I think I'd like the Razer Blade 14... the stealth just doesn't have the power I need for my classes, and buying a dock is out of the question on a college budget :/

Interested in the blade stealth! i would use it as a school laptop for pharmacy school! 

Razer Blade 14... if i want better i would just use my desktop... but im lagging it in my laptop department so hope i win =D

The new Razer Blade so I have the perfect laptop for gaming and a laptop for college because I really need one and can't afford to get one with my low-paying job.

CONGERTLATION GUYS ON  3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER.I REALLY LIKE A NEW RAVER BLADE.I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY NEED A NEW LAPTOP.I HOPE I WIN.

The new blade stealth is awesome!! It would be great for my engineering work for my degree!

Congrats on the 3,000,000 subs. I only have 1 and I only have one video from like 3 years ago of Cleveland brown and Rawlo in the background.. any who let me get that amazing razor blade stealth. I love anything 4k and watching educational videos with my son on our first 4k media player would be awesome. Then I would buy the core for the GPU and make it a badass 4k gaming machine and start another YouTube channel!! Then get bigger than PewdiePie. We can bring him down together!! Me and my son and Linus tech tips together with our stealth laptops leafing the way to get that monopolizing PewdiePie and surpass him in everything. Even his awesomeness!! Love my Linus mediA group!! #Love@1StSubscribe.

The New Razer Blade 14. Not experiencing that much flex with my Lenovo Flex 2 15.

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

I would like to win the new Razer Blade because of the desktop class gtx 1060. what would i use it for? probably to try streaming with it so i can help my mom with the house bills. Why i prefer the New blade because of the built it 1060. Thanks for the give away LTT team and congrats on 3M subs PogChamp

1. Congratulation on 3 millions subs.

2. Razer Blade 14, please. It has bigger screen, discrete graphics and possibly.. more powerful because it's bigger..
3. What's for ? new environment for software development, gaming, rendering.