3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I were to win I would want the Razer Blade 14.  I would use it mainly for gaming and recording.  My current setup is just a notebook that can barely run Chrome without freezing up completely. :l. I don't want the stealth b/c I don't art.

I really want the stealth because of the 4k because i allready have a gaming pc and it is portable and i have never tried 4k so plz let me win my first giveaway Linus!

I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, as it is what I'm currently looking for. I would like to get into picture, and video editing, and to be able to do it on the go would be an absolute plus!

After much thought, the RAZER Blade 14 would better suit my needs with the larger screen size fitting me better.

hi id like a razer blade 14 only because im young and cant afford to build/buy a computer yet, im writing this from my dads work computer so winning this would be cool. i would mainly use it for school and gaming. anyways thanks for the opportunity. 

I would love to get the new razer blade 14, I need a laptop for university and for gaming on.

hey i have i laptop that uck and i really want a new. but my mom or dad want to buy me a new laptop so i really want a new :D and i really want the blade stealth :D!!!!!

Wow thanks guys. Well i would like the blade 14. it would replace my older laptop and be useful for everything that i do. Thanks guys.

hey i have i laptop that sucks and i really want a new. but my mom or dad want to buy me a new laptop so i really want a new :D and i really want the blade stealth :D!!!!!

NEW Razer Blade 14 For me thank you! I would toss my AMD heater out of the balcony and use the laptop as my new primary device for studying and light

I want the Razer Blade cause it is AWESOME. I will definitely use it for Digital Drawing because that display is 100 times better then my old Msi laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway guys !

(>'-')> WOOB GUY AGREES (>'-')>

I would love to win the "new Razerblade 14" ". I am going on a trip to Berlin for a year soon and have no idea what I'm going to do without my gaming fix while I'm there! So far my other solutions are the shield portable but nothing beats a keyboard mouse setup aswell as my not wanting to purchase that and a new graphics card.

2 hours ago, thedhridrakshas said:

The blade stealth would be a nice upgrade from my current zenbook ux305 that can't play much more than Nuclear Throne (:

Not sure the stealth would be, it still only has integrated graphics. If you're gaming on it, you'll want the blade 14

I would like the Blade stealth seeing as i would use it for school and as a broke college student I wouldn't be able to afford this product other than through a contest like this.

Hopefully I get picked because I really need a laptop for my computer science class and I can't take my desktop to school.

Thank you for the opportunity LMG and congrats on your 3 million subs. Keep being awesome people who pump out amazing content.

Razer Blade 14 would be great as I overheated my old cheap laptop trying to play GTA V.

I'd want to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. I followed the guide lines for a budget gaming pc, and built a decent tower for about $490 USD. Wanting to get into more production (mainly non graphical) as well as gaming the 14 would definitely help. :) 

I personally would want the razer 1060, because it would be nice to game on the go. Anyways, good job on the 3 mil!