3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

the blade stealth is such a cool device I forgot to enter which I would like in other replies so yeah 

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The razor blade stealth because number one I need a new laptop because mine does not meet my requirements and number two I have been a HUGE fan of it ever since it came out ???

Congratulations guys!

Would definitely love the New Razer Blade 14 !

It would be a nice upgrade for my 5 years old laptop which cannot even run Supaplex!

Thank you, you rock! And even if I don't get it, I'll continue watching ! ;)

I would love to game on the  NEW Razer Blade 14! It looks like an amazing experience!

I would like the razor blade stealth because of portability and awesomeness!!!

I just want to replace my old low spec laptop, i think that new razer blade 14 would be perfect to code a program or a game and of course gaming is the 1st thing in mind when talking about that powerful laptop. I want it so bad!!

I hope i win the New Razer Blade. The new GTX 1060 would be great for 1080p gaming! :)

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would like to win the new razer blade 14 which would upgrade my 6 year old laptop 

Brilliant give away  ?

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would love that blade 14 so I can jump on the sick gaming wagon with the master race 1060 gpu to slay games

Definitely the Blade 14; can't live without that sick ass Kensington lock slot! :P

I would like the "New Razer Blade 14" because i always wanted a laptop or even "stealth would be good for editing videos right now I have to use my ps4 or phone to edit ? It's sad but anyways thanks and bye "would love to beable to tell how I got my first lap top from a giveaway on my YouTube" ? Bye

Would use the Razor Blade 14 everyday, because school has gotten a lot more tech dependent.

Congratulations on reaching the 3 million subscriber milestone!

If I would win I would like to have the NEW Razer blade 14 (great laptop but the naming scheme UGHH). Hell even if you guys would give away a pre-loved Razer blade I would still enter. 

I would use it for schoolwork which consists of making plans using Autodesk Autocad or Revit. Make 3d models in Sketchup. Photoshop renderings. Make presentations and documents. 

If I win I would especially

GAME

on it.

I prefer the blade over the stealth due to the fact that it has a 1060 GPU.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone!

Preowned parts lover from Manila, Philippines

CPU: i5-3570K // CPU Cooler: CNPS 9900DF // Mobo: GA-Z77MX-D3H TH // RAM: Ripjaws DDR3 1333 CL 7 // SSD: BX100 250GB // HDD: ST2000LM003 // Case: TJ08-E // PSU: S12II-520

Monitor: U3014 // Keyboard: Bloody B120 // Mouse: Rapoo M10 // Earphones: MDR-AS800AP // Laptop: Acer 4736z // Phone: Jiayu-S3 with RC2 ROM and 64gb 633x

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14. It would look great in my office.

I would LOVE the New Razer Blade 14!  If I win, I would totally use it for VR!

What's not to like? Macbook killers for days! I'd love to have a laptop that could actually perform in new titles. Here is to hoping!

Awesome giveaway, I'd definitely like the Razer Blade 14.

It would be great to go on trips with, use at my friends lans and to just game on.

Would love to get that Razer Blade, but I wouldn't mind a stealth if it's what's left. I'd get the blade for gaming, as I would consider myself any avid gamer, but I also do a fair bit of digital drawing and some computer animation, so it'd be great to have either. I just think the normal blade can drop both, whereas the stealth wouldn't be very powerful for gaming or animation.

I would like the new razer blade stealth. It's decent enough for gaming, in which I'll only be playing cs:go and overwatch

I would like to win the new razer blade 14 which would upgrade my 6 year old laptop 

Brilliant give away  ?