3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14!

It'd be great for my A Levels (second set of exam years) and would help me massively with my work.

Of course, It'd be amazing for gaming too, and It'd be unbelievable to have a laptop better than my pc!

Love you guys at Linustechtips. You're some of the most genuine Youtubers I know, and equally some of the most informative. keep up the great work :)

Definitely the new Blade 14. Definitely an upgrade from my family's i3 + on board gpu equipped laptop. :D

Love the Blade Stealth! I'd use it make my friends jealous and stroke it gently in front of them. 

Would love the blade stealth, looking for something super portable at the moment :)

I would love to have the  Blade Stealth, even though I like gaming right know I really need an easy to carry laptop for college, and the  Blade Stealth  seems like an excellent choice that later on I can use to game with the Razer Core.

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14, 1060 gaming graphics in a slim as hell laptop... omg yes please :)

Hey I'd love to win the blade 14, jsut moved to college and left my desktop at home, I'm stuck on a chrome book now :P It works, but I'd love a nicer laptop to actually be able to play games more intense than old school runescape.

Personally I do not care whether I win the new razer blade or the stealth as they are both great devices but if I had to choose I would pick the new razer blade for its capabilities over the stealth and I would be using this for my schooling but also for general use

I have been watching LTT for a while, and saw this giveaway and said "Holy cow, a giveaway I'm not too late for!".

I would love that sweet Blade 14, so get some LAN action on! Using a d14 makes transporting the desktop a bit of a beast.

Either of these would make an awesome laptop for kickstarting my game development business or a great tool for use at college/university. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like the new razer blade for its power and portability!

i would prefeer the blade 14 

becouse i curently have a potato laptop 

I would like to have Blade stealth, this seems like a true ultrabook for me. It will be great replacement for my pentium based Inspiron 11z

Would Love the Blade stealth, would love the portability and that 4k display is so sexy. Grats on 3 mill.

I want the New Razer Blade 14, thank you very much i will be happy to finally have something that it can support the Dark Souls Series without having a 3 degree burn in my hands.

I would love to have a Razer Blade 14 to finally be able to game while visiting my in-laws for holidays. :D

I would like the Blade over the Blade Stealth cause I need to replace my laptop for everyday use and the Blade would fare better than the Blade Stealth for my needs.

I'd prefer the new blade. I've had my fair share of dual core laptops, next one should be quad. Also gaming on the go is definitely a bonus.

Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would absolutely want the Stealth, because personally I don't like gaming on the go - I'd much prefer to use it for on-the-go development, and the Stealth looks like the perfect specs-to-size ultrabook out there. And if I do decide to game, it will probably be on my home network, so I'd use Steam in-home streaming. 

Yes I love the Stealth. The Blade isn't too bad either but it might be a bit much for my use case.