3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hi :) I'm from turkey and I'm an aerospace engineering student. I plan on using this computer on my schoolwork and my projects. (I'm interested in robotics.) I would prefere to win the razer blade since I do CAD but i would be ok with the stealth since my current laptop is 6 years old :D By the way i loved that you opened the glass in the razer event, and the looks on people...

Blade stealth for me.... Even though I would love either as it would help greatly in my design work.

WOW RAZER!! i wish i will win a razer blade 14. i really wanted a razer laptop and i need it for my school projects in editing and some simulators. i really wish i will win the razer blade 14

The New Blade 14 would be nice, im only gonna use it for gaming and school :)

Hiiii! I would like the razer blade 14.. why??... Powerful, Portable, Perfect! Good Luck to everyone!

~My "Pc"~

MacBook Pro 13,3" Retina 2015

CPU: i5 5257U                            (Don't go down there!)

GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100

RAM: 8GB 1867MHz

SSD: PCIe SSD 256GB By Apple

(DAT little beast :D )

I'd love to win the Razor Blade Stealth because my laptop is extremely slow and old, it'd not only replace my laptop but I'd be able to take it to school and have a reliable laptop for taking notes during class!

Definitely the Blade 14 better specs aside from the 4k screen, and im in need for a new high end laptop for my comp sci & gaming classes, since my 7 yr laptop just died on me. I was saving up for a new one but recently had to use the savings on some unexpected bills. SO HOPEFULLY  you guy's and razor can save me from saving and I can use the money I've saved for some awesome add-ons. Thank you guys so much for doing this your channel is the best stay awesome.

^_^

Edited by Bzrad1063
Accidentally posted twice

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14.

I have a razer tactical backpack and it would just be the PERFECT combo and match for me. I'm attending college and would love to be able to play games in my off time while having the convenience of a laptop to work in class.

Have entered a ton of giveaways and haven't been so lucky, so here's hoping to LTT. 

Congrats on 3 million. A toast to 4 and beyond. 

NEW Razer Blade 14 to both have fun and work wherever i want;)

Razer Blade 14. Because it's kickass! and all the stuff you'll need in a laptop. And it sure will help with "studies".

I would like to have the new Blade I really need a gaming laptop since my l-502 XPS15 can't handle it anymore.

I only have a <insert crappy PC here> and don't have much money because <insert poor life choice here> but I absolutely love the Razer Blade Stealth because <insert reason here> and I would use it for <insert use case here>.

Practically no chance in winning but u godda be in it to win it right? also am definitely in the 2m to 3m subscriber block for LTT on youtube and an avid watcher of the videos, as well as the sister channels you have too!

...erm would love either but id like the stealth at a pinch as itd be so much better to take that around to game with and feel much less burdened then having to take my full atx tower to lan parties or similar. Id be much more likely to go to even more gaming events too and be that much more sociable :)

the blade 14 though would be killer in terms of getting more out of my job on the go for sure! damnnn that CPU and 4k screen! holy hell!

also would like to add that id sign up for dollar shave club in a heartbeat if it were available in the UK but afaik it isnt. :(

Take care guys! thanks for all the content and all the helpful reviews, tips and knowledge you bestow on us!

I would really like to win the New Razer Blade 14. Desperately need a laptop for college.

I would like to toss my name into the hat.
If it was my choice, I'd go with the Razer Blade Stealth. I do a lot of content creation for YouTube and other various media platforms. Having the 100% AdobeRGB color space is huge! Well, that and the fact that I need something solid for my trip to London next year to watch my best friend get married. We have a gaming channel going too ... so we'd be able to get some recording done while I was in town. 

Oh, I didn't mention that I'm from Detroit. Let's just say I don't get to visit often. 
Anyway, good luck to everyone! Thanks for the cool promo, and congrats on 3 Million Subs!

I prefer the Razer Blade 14" because I don't have a laptop for school, or my own PC so it would be cool to own one and my parents don't let me play video games on the family computer. Also its my b-day on the 16th of October so it would be the most amazing gift ever.  

Definitely the Blade 14 better specs aside from the 4k screen, and im in need for a new high end laptop for my comp sci & gaming classes, since my 7 yr laptop just died on me. I was saving up for a new one but recently had to use the savings on some unexpected bills. SO HOPEFULLY  you guy's and razor can save me from saving and I can use the money I've saved for some awesome add-ons. Thank you guys so much for doing this your channel is the best stay awesome.

^_^

Edited by Bzrad1063
Accidentally posted twice

Def the Razor Blade. Would be awesome for taking on trips and still be able to do some editing and gaming!

Razer Blade for sure, 1060 is no slouch. My current rig has 950 which has finally reached a AAA it can't pull off on high, if you count the BF1 beta. Looking forward to building with Kaby Lake next year, but might not even necessarily need to if I somehow managed to win. Never owned an i7 or anything Razer either, and a mobile i7 inside a Razer product is certainly intriguing. Great coverage of PAX West this year as well LTT team, no fuss, no crap, just legitimately useful content.