3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i want the blade stealth because i already have a pc for gaming so i want to use the stealth for travel to watch movies and sense its smaller its easier to bring it with me also im in to editing right now so that's a plus

I would definitely want the "NEW" Razer Blade 14. Not only does the laptop look amazing, it would be a massive upgrade over my current 4 year old laptop. 

new blade 

I have been a razer fan for ever, and my overly modded laptop that has had so many repairs just to keep it functional its time to replace it and not have a monster as a school laptop. 

The New Razer Blade with GTX 1060 would be awesome because as a university student i am poor to buy gaming pc...

Would love the new Razer Blade Stealth. As an engineering student, it'd be a daily driver! I use my laptop for everything, and an upgrade would be awesome.

Thanks LTT team!

I love the new Blade, and i would use it for GAming and programming.

It doesn't really matter to me any one will work. I just started my first year of high school and it would be nice to have a laptop for school stuff.

I NEED, not want, but Need the Blade Stealth for the 4k screen an the 1TB NVMe. Im a full-time graphic designer and I'm so tired of working on a 2009 Macbook. Sorry the year doesn't matter, its a mac -.-. Please help me make my life better.  

On 2016/9/4 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Good Job guys on the 3 mil subs!!!

And I would also love the New Razer Blade

Since i game on an old AMD a4-3300 and a AMD Radeon HD 5500 :(

And i i don't have enough money to buy an new gaming laptop/pc since i am just a student

I would personally like to win the New Razor Blade 14! I would most likely give it to my girlfriend for her birthday so that she could play games with me.

Definitely want the new Blade. Super sexy and I would use it for my photography company and media production hobby.

I would love the new razer blade. I can finally show my friends how im better than them!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would definitely want the new blade......I mean the stealth would be great too as I never really had a good enough laptop for gaming and I really want to experience high performance for once

The new blade because atm i have an ass laptop and would love to become an OP user of the BLADE!!

Love ur vids man!

I would like a new laptop. I don't have a full story of why I want one. I don't have a laptop and one would be nice. And about the parts, surprise me.

I'd like to enter in the give away for a Razer blade not the stealth edition please and I would use this for lite production and gaming because my current Lenovo laptop is bad for that. Thank you LTT

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by TheMysteriousGamer

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like the New Razor Blade, when I joined the Air Force I had to sell my gaming rig to help cover the bills while I was in basic. Since doing so I haven't been able to buy a new computer and play with a lot of my friends while I'm away if I were to get the New Razor Blade I would be able to get back into the gaming scene with my friends and get back in touch with all of them while I'm states away or even over seas in a few months. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone else!

The Blade would be amazing! Thst laptop is way better than my PC!

I would like the new razer blade 14, and I would use it to play pc games that will run higher than 5fps on the lowest settings.

Good luck to all who are entered!