3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i want to win the razer blade. becuse i looks sweet and is just an awsome latop. and it is so sexy.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade stealth would show school macbook users who is boss

I prefer the Razer Stealth, that's in my opinion the best laptop on the world, I mean why should I renounce on portability or power if there is an ultrabook that has it both. And then it has this amazing display and it weights only 2.84 lbs, gg Razer.

The new razor blade would mean I wouldn't need to go to peoples houses just to play games on their PC's!

With the low low price of free I'll take 6 of each! But the Blade 14 is what I think I would benefit most from. Love that portability.

Ofc,  the new blade. What would I do with it? Watching youtubz 

I would like the blade stealth the one without a graphics card. This is because my old school work laptop has just died and I have GCSEs this year. I would love all the stealth of a stealth that looks like a book.

Hey hey hey ! I was going to write everything you said in the "3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY" to do something original but guess what ?? I just realized that I'm to lazy to do that... SO... I would LOOOVE the NEW razer blade so I'm not gonna be playing Minecraft with 6FPS low settings ^_^... No just kidding... It's more like 2FPS !

I personally would LOVE get the 1080P blade, I am on Mexico and here any PC is too expensive this days because each dollar costs 20 Mexican pesos (MXN), I do not need 4K and even more: I HATE the fact that people wants more and more resolution wich right now is unnecesary.

What I love and need from a PC is a good audio quality, a good monitor refreshing rate, a big RAM and a decent screen with 720p, I even do not play many AAA games because I play on Linux and I am a indie games lover and retro gamer, not many AAA games interests me because the AAA games has lost quality in the last generation, most of them are going more realistic wich I do not like

So in few words I want it for gaming with not RAM restrictions, I am using a 8 years old Dell inspiron 1420 with  ONE GIGABYTE of RAM and an early X86 64 Intel core 2 Duo micro processor so I am highly outdated and with the economic status of my country I doubt get a PC in five or more years

Edited by sergioad

It would be nice to win the Razer Blade 14. My old laptop is a giant brick with a GTX 550m in it. Well good luck to everyone anyway.

actualy i would like the 1 with the 1060 in it cause I'm gamer

Hey, sounds like a great opportunity!

I would love to get The New Razer Blade Stealth would be perfect for me to replace my 4 years old Ux32-Vd.

It's super convenient, that their finally some mobile laptops, with some decant power as well.

Especially the opportunity to pair the Stealth with the Core is perfect. So I would have a light laptop while I'm in University, but still have the graphic power needed when I'm home and need to do some 3D modeling for my mayor or some graphic design for work.

The Blade stealth, please! I'm going into college next year and would love a productivity laptop! <3

Good luck to everyone!

I like the Blade 14 setup better. MOAR POWAR!

Congrats on 3 Million Subscribers!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would like the blade. I think being a little more mobile with my pc will help, and plus i plan on going to collage soon so this could potentially help. And i think having a laptop in general will be cool! And you decide the winners on my birthday, so finger crossed!

Hi, the Razer blade looks the most interesting because it has a dedicated graphics card. I like to play simulation games and they take a lot of power. If I have this laptop, than I can sell my old one for a game rig, and that would be amazing! Keep up the good video's! Thanks to Razer! I

Defiantly the Razer Blade for its gaming performance, I really need a laptop that can game. Thanks so much for hosting this give away guys! I always love your content!

I would like to win the razer blade 14 inch because I am starting uni in 3 weeks and I have a 5 year old samsung laptop that over heats easily and doesn't last longer than 30 minutes. Also if I had a laptop like razer blade I will have a replacement for my desktop which is a 4 core fx amd processor and r7 260 amd graphics card so the electricity costs would split

I would fancy a Blade for my digital adventures :D

Oh man. I mean, I never win, but I can try! The Blade sounds awesome!

I'll take one robust looking Razer Blade please! 

A well-balanced complement to any life! Perfect screen size for a daily driver. High enough resolution and rippling CPU muscles for aspiring instagram and youtubieness (photo and video editing). Big enough GPU claws to scratch the PC gaming itch. Zippy internal storage to keep all of the hair on one's head. And it glows! lol What's not to like? :)

The New razer blade because its thin and light and its simply awsome. :)