3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to get a Blade Stealth for the portability and the 4k screen since I travel every week by bus for 5 hours. 

The weight and size is perfect for me! LTT on 4k would be awesome!

Congrats!

The Razer Blade Stealth, with any doubt, as a student the this could help me a lot in the university and due is portability is the best option, also it has the possibility to add the Razer Core, so it keeps all the functions I really need, portability, power and good game possibilities ?

Definitely the Blade 14, comfy upgrade from my current Surface

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

I would LOVE to win that Razor Blade 14 ... a beast.

And since I don't have a gaming pc I'd wish to own one.

Congratulations on the 3 million subs! Continue your awesome work guys.

Besides being a college student, I do 3D modelling as a hobby so that New Razer Blade 14 really catches my eye. 

Thanks for the giveaway even if I don't win! 

Sign me up for one of those New Blade :)) Im a video editor in Vietnam so this thing is a dream of a dream #inception :)) yeah i will use it for editing #pretendingtoeditwhileplayinggames

I'd like to win the new RAZOR Blade for 1080p gaming, and the performance of gtx1060 desktop class performance and for its freaking 1TB NVME ssd!

I would like to win standard gaming version. so razor blade.

2596 pages... holy $H!T

currently rocking a lenovo y570... can bearly run OverWatch on LOW!
i'd love the Razer Blade. the 1060 is just ideal for some decent gaming on 1080p :)

It would be awesome to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. It'd be perfect to run at school.

I would love the Razer Blade 14 for some awesome gaming on the go with a little bit of work on the side. Always wanted a gaming laptop but most of the ones in my price range are just too big. 

Dude I´ll love the blade 14, I´m studying programing in collegue and I need a good laptop for my compilations and to be honest, a lot of gaming... my current pc, it´s a shame as a gaming pc... hopefully I win this one... thanks guys I really love the show...

I would love to win the new razor blade 14, it would be perfect for mobile music production and gaming / streaming :)

Congratulations on 3 millions subs well deserved. 

I would definitely like the Razer Blade. I never had a laptop and won't be able to afford one for a long time. It would be great if I win it. 

The new Razer blade stealth, It would be perfect to have a laptop for school work :)

I would definitely want the blade stealth. the easy portable design can make my college life easy. With the razer core (i am deciding to buy), i can also enjoy a desktop class computer for my games while i am living in hall xD

I'd love to win a razer blade to replace my old gaming tower and allow me to take it to LAN parties.

I've been putting off upgrading my laptop for a long time and the time is near for it. 

The Blade sure does looks awesome, so I'll choose that :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I would love to win the  New Razer Blade 14. I would use it for work and of course gaming :D

I would love the blade. I love gaming but cant afford to. Thank you guys for the videos

Hey, thanks for the awesome giveaway!

The new Blade with GTX 1060 would be a huge leap forward for me as my current 5 year old laptop hasn't been able to hit the min requirements of latest games for quite some time now. Would definitely use it for gaming and schoolwork (having a decent laptop would be nice for studying IT). 

And good luck to everyone participating in this giveaway! :D

Razer Blade 14 so that when I go to my cousins on the weekends I'm not lugging my desktop and all its cords and peripherals around for a couple a days just to bring it back and re-sort everything again for the week.

Id love the Razer Blade Stealth for animating and drawing which im currently studying and making do with my 5 y/o desktop that runs my professional grade software like crap and i cant afford new stuff for it ;-;