3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Sleek design and beautiful chassis, definitely the razer blade stealth, never won so I give it a try 

Heyo, i woul prefer the  Razer Blade 14 one :)

Hvae a nice day :P

i actually wanted to sin the razer blade stealth to improve my gaming experience and my live streaming hobby and of course, to watch some good stuff on that nice 4k display !:D !!!!

Man that Razor stealth would be so awsome to get. Why because  Razor and Stealth to of the best words in a title. It's deadly cool.

I would love to win the Razor Blade! I could finally have a laptop better than my current one (GT 740m) to game on some higher settings!

razer blade please!!!!

powerful and small will really help the 3 hour public transport voyage i do everyday to get to university....

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, because i will be mainly be gaming

The Razer Blade with the GTX 1060, for sure, for all that gaming goodness!

To be honest, any of them would be an awesome giveaway, the blade is more down my alley, a laptop like this would save me having to to buy a new one next year for varsity, which would be great

My candy ass would most definitely like the GTX 1060 Razer Blade please :) As a gamer whom likes dem framez per second, a GTX 1060 would be perfect :D From 120fps Quake Live, to 120fps Farmville. Aint nothing wrong with 1080p ;)

I would really like the new blade, as I am representing my school in a robotics competition and I am in dire need of a laptop. It could also be used for gaming here and there as my only rig is a poor gt 210.

definitely the razer blade stealth it gives you the battery life for the road and and an excelent oportunity to expand at home

i need a powerful laptop for school as my old dell inspiron 5000 with a i7 4510u runs like a crippled turtle.. 
id like the new razer blade 14 because i think i could use the bigger cpu and gpu. Thanks :)

I would love to have a new laptop to make up for my dead MBP. Thats why I would like the new Razer Blade Stealth to continue editing Videos and do creative work in PS and LR :)

I study graphic design, and having a portable powerhouse with a 4k display would be really awesome, so I'd go with the Razer Blade Stealth.

I would love to be a proud owner of the new razer blade 14 =) good luck all, but to be honest, i want to win this thing ;)

The Razer blade 14 would be my choice.

Will be using it for that sweet gaming when travelling since I don't own a laptop right now,and can only game at home:)

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14! Then I could play some of the awesome games right around the corner anywhere and anytime. At school, at work, in public bathrooms, who knows?

As a long-time gamer I'd absolutely love the Razer Blade 14

Congratulations on 3 million subs! Been in love with your channel ever since I discovered it.

Blade stealth for me! As a teacher I just want to stick it too the other smug mac book air users, pretty petty i know. Love Razer products since way back