3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would kill for that new razer blade 14! The 1080p really does make a difference for battery life, but for me, it would be my mobile battle station! I do a lot of traveling and monthly LAN parties and I just cant bring around my tower for that. This would allow me to be even more active, while still spending all of my free time gaming!

I would like to have  Razer Blade Stealth, because I need a small laptop with a very good screen for photo editing and because it's an amazing product.

New Razer Blade looks awesome, been wanting to ascend to PCMR for a long time now, this would be perfect for playing games wherever I have to travel for work!

Blade 14, but I'd take a blade stealth over what I've got any day :(

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS

I already have a PC but since I feel like a scumbag I'm gonna enter the giveaway anyway. One Blade please.

Getting a New Razer Blade would be sweet, would most certainly be able to replace my breaking down three year old Alienware.

i would definitely want the new razor blade, a powerful and portable rig  

i would love to win the new blade 14, i kinda need a new laptop for school but don't have the money to afford it atm. Having a laptop that can do more than just web browsing would be a massive upgrade.

Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway ;p

I really want the new Razer Blade 14 because It's hard to game on  an old computer and I've also been wanting to replace my broken laptop

Hi!

First, congrats on 3 MILLION subs, I have been watching LTT(and Techquicke) for around 2-3years now, and when I don't know something your videos always help me out, I first didn't know anything about computers, but today I could even build my own PC, if I have had the money,anyway thank you so much! :D

About the giveaway. I would prefer the vanilla Razer Blade, just because I could never afford a good pc, but I would love to play with today's games.

Thanks a lot and congrats again!! :) 

I would definetly want the new blade 14, the 1060 is going to crush 1080p gaming and the 0.7 inch cnc alumunium makes it insanely portable and it will be a killer notebook for my daily driver which is gaming and general use

Edited by Buckybukhson

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want that Razer Blade non stealth so bad, It would be such a sick addition to my current gaming setup and so nice to have when I go to friends and can't take my pc with me. Also, it is a killer notebook to take with me to school.

I'd prefer the Blade Stealth. I have a pretty decent desktop for gaming and the portable design would suit me better for schoolwork. While I'm not an artist but the colors still most likely look amazing. Well anyways it would definitely be an upgrade from my 300$ portable potato that i use only for programming in school :D

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Thanks for the giveaway

I would like NEW Razer Blade Stealth, because of the 4k display. I would use it for school, because wework there with photo editing and programming.

Wow that Razor Blade 14 would be awesome. More awesome than missing that house spider with that shoe. 

Love the youtube channels thanks!

Would love the Razer Blade Stealth! I study Art and Computer Science and use a boat load of Digital Media Applications! 

The Blade 14 looks awesome, with the desktop 1060 it'd probably outperform my desktop while being portable. I'm studying Electronic and Electrical Engineering and need a powerful computer for running simulations

Definitely would love the Blade Stealth for carrying around college next year!

i would prefer the new Razor Blade because i would love to be able to game at 1080, I'm currently having a hard time gaming at 720 with my current setup! I also prefer gaming content over 4K videos. ohh and i'm Canadian so that's a plus haha

I would love to get the stealth because it seems to be the best for studying in the university.

And good luck with this giveaway to all others ;-)

Im hoping for the razer blade cuz someone would do better with the stealth, im mostly going to use it for something like lan parties and bring more of my freinds into pc gaming and would let them use it so we can use it together so i dont wanna be greedy with a 4k i just dont need it as much as others may. congrats on 3mill "take that pewdipie!"