3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

THE RAZER BLadE please *kiss*. I want to be a cool kid, so yeah. Hallelujah donkey kong  

A razer blade would be an excellent upgrade from my current device so really want the blade

I would want the new blade 14 cause it's much more powerful. I'd be using it do do my graphic design work and play games of course!

Hey guys. i do a lot of gaming and programming and college and a cool handy laptop like the Razer Blade stealth would be the perfect tool to replace my much too old Dell Latitude e6400

I'd love the 4k one, fiber recently got to my area so I could actually stream 4k but I have nothing to watch it on :'(

I love the new Blade Stealth, but seriously i don't think i would win anything.

The Razer Blade Stealth would be a great replacement for the slow, bulky and straight up shit laptop that was provided by my school.

I'd like a Blade Stealth...

Not sure why, I'll probably not win anyway sooo....

Definitely the Blade 14. Need a new Workhorse (& some gaming on the side). After 6 years of faithful service, my Dell Studio is finally giving out... Only thing its good for nowadays is as a portable space heater. First gen i7 - Not my wisest decision. :D

And thanks for all the entertaining videos!

Razer Blade please, can stand out among the crowd of Macbooks that are inevitably going to be flooding lecture halls when I start my first year of Uni soon!

Woah! I'd sure love that razer blade! 

P.s. Also more Linus Cat tips pretty please? 

I would love to win the Blade 14. Currently using a Chromebook for College, but a nice laptop could really step it up!

Good luck everyone!

Omg I love your channel and wanna win a razer blade stealth cause I wanna become a game designer in near future and would love to have it !!

I would love to win the razer blade stealth for its awesome appearance and great performance!

I would love to win the razer blade 14, for Dat sick performance and portability as of right now I'm playing on a toaster