3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hi,

I am an eLearning expert who works on lots of Multimedia Software (Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, premier pro,..etc) and I would like the Razor stealth because it has 4K screen size, with great fast storage which is awesome for multimedia applications. I do my work using a laptop from anywhere and would be happy to have this laptop please. The one I have now is Asus N73SV (Core I7 sandy bridge, 12GB RAM, Blu-ray drive, 750GB HDD -5,400rpm. full HD resolution - the screen is great but I found the laptop very slow for my needs)  which is like 4 kilos I think and I found it very hard to be mobile with it and it is also very old and with terrible HDD (5,400rpm) which is a big big bottleneck. Booting takes long and I for a while I wanted to change it completely. And I promise you, if you give me the new Razor Stealth, I will give away my old laptop for free to whoever you say would use it (charity, church, or any person you want) :) . I will be alright with out having a dedicated GPU because I play usually light games like trine, secondlife, etc.. So please the Razor Stealth PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...!!!!! I need it so bad. And finally, thank you so much for this giveaway.

Congrats on 3M subs! Been loving the YouTube content for so long now but never been to this neck of the woods!

Hello all!

Been using a Clevo for 5 years now, been a total workhorse for photo editing and gaming on the go and at home. Not to mention backbreaking traveling ;)

Its really about time I got something that would fit in my briefcase and do the same job in less than half the weight, so a Razer Blade 14 would be a dream of a replacement! 

All the best everybody!

I would like the the new razer blade for gaming usage (: Hopefully im not too late.

If I win the Razer Blade 14, I'LL DO A NEW LINUS TECH TIPS INTRO!...and i'm not kidding. ;););) 

QFWntbuRzGTlbEfSmj4CLQC4o5eSga8Q6J1rQLBv

1 minute ago, Naman Bansal said:

How will i get this giveaway help me

you just have to say which one you want in this thread :)

Would love the Razer Blade, would be amazing gaming rig while working away from home.

Grats on 3 million subscribers!!

1 minute ago, Shylex said:

you just have to say which one you want in this thread :)

Which is the best

I hope it didn't end, razer blade looks awesome! (I think I commented in the wrong place last week!)

Just now, Naman Bansal said:

Which is the best

The razer blade 14 is better for gaming but the stealth is better for editing as it has a 4k display and adobe features

Just now, Awesomn8er said:

How would you know if you won? Where do the say it?

Yeah i agree with you

1 minute ago, Awesomn8er said:

How would you know if you won? Where do the say it?

He will message you here on the forums later

I would really like the Razer Blade 14 for both educational/work/recreational reasons!

I was interested in computers for a large majority of my life. When I was in elementary school, both my parents were in the tech industry and my best friend's family worked for Intel. Due to complications within the family, I shortly lost both by the time I hit middle school. Not only did my best friend (Vyas) died in a car accident, I became homeless due to unfortunate circumstances. I remember walking down a neighborhood on a raining, Thanksgiving night and seeing some families opening their blinds near their dinner table and having a happy, warm, family get-together.

Despite not having a lot of money to spend, I would go to the library and watch LinusTechTips to learn more about computers (and left off where my friend's father has taught me).

As I approached my twenties, I received a scholarship and attended a university while majoring in Computer Science. I saved up all my money from working full time at a Kroger while taking classes to finally buy a laptop (it felt odd being one of the few who didn't have a laptop to bring to class). However, shortly into the term, my friend needed to borrow the laptop. When I came back, they told me that my computer shut off and it gave me all the signs that the processor died. Past the warranty, I was left computer-less.

Financially, I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up. Winning this laptop would be absolutely amazing since it would help me greatly with pursuing my degree and my dreams.

Sincerely,

Bruce Truong

PS: My friend took me on a trip for my first ever PAX where you guys were being sponsored to be at as well! I really wanted to say hi since, unbeknownst to you guys, you guys have been my heroes that really changed my life. You ended up getting bombarded by your friends, haha.

PPS: You guys are really tall.

20160904_185108[1].jpg

20160904_185125[1].jpg

Somehow I don't know if i'm in... In case i'm not:
I would take the  Razer Blade 14

Razer blade, but I'd be happy with either as my daughter took over my laptop lol

Please i really want razer blade stealth laptop  because i love video editing but i don't have a single laptop or computer to do that at home so ineed the most for making my career in video editing and gaming

Is i want one a good enough reason???

Probably not... Mkay how can i get you people to choose me?

LETS PULL THE SYMPATHY CARD! I'm a poor student, hoping to get a lovely laptop for university. *insert tears and sniffs* i just dream to have a decent notebook to work on. Hey maybe I can say all my success was from LinusMediaGroup when they gave me that Razer blade stealth? Sound good to you? It sure does to me! Maybe one day when I escape my hellhole of a county to the Great White North of Canada I can say it was you guys who got me there!

P.S (Hey Linus can i get a job in a couple years?)

I love both laptops because they are made from aluminium :)

I Could use the 4k screen because I will use it for university (a lot of 3D modeling involved so... you know how straight lines become stairs on a normal 1080p screen?).

But the other Razorblade would also do the job :P

Congrats on 3million ^^

I would definitely go for the 14 one because I just finally want to play the latest Assassin's creed, Deus ex, Witcher and around 50 other titles on my steam wishlist :) 

Saying hi from Vancouver Island :) I hilariously live near enough to come and creep up on you! Keep up with the awesome content x

I would love having the Razer Blade Stealth, for I am a video editor. Thanks in advance for giving us the change of winning one of those monsters. Congratulations for achieving 3 million subscribers!