3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I WANT THE DAN !!!!! but blade with 4K screen would be awesome too.

I kinda want a blade that runs both IOS and Windows tho.

Its rly cool that i just found out about LinusTechTips and caught up with this give away.

Yeahhhhhhhhh

but seriously, i wan a DAN case.

I would love to win The NEW Razor Blade because it would be just perfect for me to play Legion on it. Linus (yes not your true name) I love you! Seriously, I love watching all the reviews and WAN shows and ggrrrrr wish was in Canada and hangout!!! 

And congrats on 3 million subs!!

New Blade 14 so i can play overwatch at something higher than 50% render scale pls 

A Razer Blade would be perfect for college since I'm majoring in motion media design and need something powerful!

New blade would go perfect with my college projects and large scale editing fun. 

The  Razer Blade 14 looks like my type of computer, I need something new and having a laptop with these specs would be the best for me!

I would love either, but if I had to choose I would want the stealth. I say thus because I prefer to game on a desktop and I am gong to building a new one next year. Right now I'm lacking in portability and being in school it would be helpful to have a good portable laptop and the display would be amazing to watch videos on. Hope I win

I love the Razer Blade Stealth.... It's just perfect for my student needs

I would like to win the '' NEW Razer Blade 14 '' because I really like his design 

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14. It would be a nice upgrade for my 6 years old toshiba :)

Also Congrats guys, U are doing a great job.

I´d like to prefer the Razer Blade and i would use it for "learning" at University ;D

Greetings from Germany :)

Definitely the New Razer Blade for me, gaming on the go. I've never had that capability with what I've had.

Would love the blade 14! Being a single dad, a laptop would be great for my on the go gaming!

I would love to have the new razor blade, it would be a great thing if i could play good quality games on it. Congrats guys!

Razer Blade - the most confusingly named laptops on the market. 

My preference would be the Razer Blade 14 since it seems like a real beast for portable gaming, both are very good however. The main use would be for gaming on-the-go and I prefer it to the blade stealth because of this.

This is so awesome, I personally do more art and photography related stuff that I would love to be able to expand on, so the razor blade stealth would definitely be my first choice

Gonna go for the Blade!!! Finally get to prove to my comp. sci. friends that laptops don't suck!

Does Min-Liang Tan get another LTT editor's choice?

I would like the new razer blade, as I currently do not have a good laptop to use for multitasking. I would also like to play games like Overwatch at a reasonable FPS.

My laptop is only useful as a toaster. It can't run anything. The Razer Blade would me an infinitely superior experience. I truly wish i could get one. Also, congrats on 3 mil! Its truly been a pleasure seeing this channel evolve overtime.