3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would love to have the new razer blade as i can't stand my old laptop running cs:go in 600p and barely hitting 30 FPS. i would build a desktop but it gets pretty costly and seeing as i do a lot of moving around i would prefer something powerful and portable. it's very hard using an apu that is miles worse than a 1060 to satisfy my gaming desires, so i hope you guys at lmg can fulfill that. congrats on 3 mil btw ^~^

*In a breath heavy like darth vader voice* Hello, I would like the new razr blade 14 stealth please, for the FORCE is dark with this one. *breathe in* *breathe out*.

HI i would like to have a laptop, any of those 2 are ok, or an old one that is not being use; because my laptop does work any more, the screen is broken and it only holds on ductape :S and i don´t have money to buy a new one til next year maybe.

I want a razer blade stealth or 14 to watch stuff and play games. And for research

Hi,

I would very much like to win the new Razer Blade!
Hauling around my old 20kg (cooler master sniper) 'gaming' pc when joining a small lan party with a few friends isn't always that easy ;)

Thanks!

I want to select NEW Razer Blade Stealth.

just want to try the Kaby Lake CPU

i would like to get the Razer Blade because my computer is shat and i cant do enything on it

I would like the new razor blade it sounds really cool.  I need a laptop badly right now cause I'm in college (I don't own one) so it would be helpful thanks. 

Omg I really want the Razer Blade, it is my dream laptop *_*

I would love it if I won the Razer Blade Stealth!

I've been needing a new laptop since mine died last year, but haven't had the money to get a new one.

If I won this, it would be just in time for college! I am working on my bachelors on Computer Science.

I absolutely love computers and strive to learn as much as I can about them.

I would prefer the Blade Stealth for it's smaller form and light weight.

Not to mention that beautiful display, full RGB back-lit keyboard (great for late night programming)

All that with enough power to knock out all the productivity tasks I need with enough left over for a game two!

Thank you!

Stay awesome LTT!

I would like to get the New Razer Blade 14, I would love to have some sort of gaming computer that is portable

I would definitely want the Razer Blade Stealth  so i can use photoshop/illustrator to draw cute puppies!! And then go on youtube and watch 4k videos of cute pups! :P and it would definitely help with making video game art and such

I prefer Blade Stealth. Because it has higher portability and I need to design poster for my club. Its screen is very attractive.

Congratulations for 3 million :). I finally registered I have discovered your channel in late 2014, it has been a blast!

Would love to have a Razer Blade because I don't have a proper gaming PC right now so it would be a great substitute for me. 

I would  love the stealth I need a quite and power efficient laptop for college. However might be a bit over kill for just web design and app development 

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

本人因为英语差,对此非常抱歉所以用中文回复了。我是从bilibili观看Linus的视频的,第一次赶上这个抽奖活动。我非常激动,Linus的是视频开拓了我的视野,在此之前我更本不知道有油冷主机等如此炫酷的电脑。我非常想看Linus的其他视频即使是老的不过在bilibili上的视频还是太少了,中国境内也没有VPN也没法观看YouTube的视频,再加上我的英语也不好。不过我们会依旧支持您的,O(∩_∩)O谢谢您的视频。我认为新版雷蛇灵刀更好些

Congrats for making three million subscribers!!!??

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade it looks fantastic and it be great to have a new laptop for the school year. If I win it I'd probably use it for school work and of course......gaming

Hopefully I'll win one but I probably won't. Won't hurt giving this a try will it^_^^_^.

I love watching your videos. They're amazing. Keep up the good work <3 xD

Definitely the new blade!!! I tried the Assassin's Creed Syndicate on my HP Omni(with an 2.6GHz AMD) and it SUCKS!!! I do believe it will be MUCH BETTER on the Razer Blade

AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH! "You'll have my everlast gratitude"

I would love the Razor Blade, I think it's a really awesome piece of tech and looks so cool on top of that???!!
I'd keep this one for myself and then give my current Acer gaming laptop to my friend so he can finally join in on games he hasn't been able to play due to money constraints :)

Also congratulations on hitting 3mill! You guys have such a great channel and have cultivated such a great community, you guys deserve it! Props you guys!