3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade 14 so I can give my girl friend my computer to replace her dying one... let's say cats are evil.

I would love to have the Blade Stealth with it being more gaming-inspired. I'd like to have a nice laptop to play games and carry around to class as well.

Currently have a 3 year old Dell 17-inch Inspiron that is getting a little long in the tooth. I'd like the touch screen, but I think that I'd have to go with the Blade. Joined just to enter this giveaway. Long time follower on Youtube and am a Vessel subscriber. Love a lot of what you guys do! Keep up the great work.

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth is great to do some design work. Wish I had one.

All the best  

Hey guys, congrats on 3M! Thought I might as well enter, I would love the blade stealth so that I could have a portable way to watch movies and all that fun stuff on those long trips!

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14. It would be a large upgrade for me and I wouldn't have to be a console pesant. 

The 1080p one for the sake of more battery runtime

I would love the New Razer blade 14. My desktop is coming on in years (still okay-ish but it's a family PC and thus abit limiting) and having my own laptop would make things much easier. Can't really afford to get myself a laptop otherwise and saving up to redo the desktop would be painfully slow. College is on the horizon too so personal laptop would be invaluable for that. Who wouldn't love the shear power of the blade. Its quiet amazing how small it is too. 

Congratz on 3 mil btw. Wish ye all the best in the future

Edited by Cems
Specifying which blade.

Would love the New Blade Stealth, you can't beat that performance and portability.

I would like a razer blade stealth for school and I am starting with graphic design. I would enjoy the laptop.

• CPU AMD FX 8320E  Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P  RAM 8 GB Hyper X Fury 1866 mhz  GPU GTX 970 Strix 4gb OC  Case Antryx Verom  Storage 120 GB Kingston v300 and 1Tb Hard Drive  PSU Cooler Master GX750 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 120v Plus  Mouse Logitech G602 and Roccat Kova  Operating System Windows 10

Great giveaway! Congratulations for 3 Million suscribers

Great YouTube Channel

I would love the blade stealth ! Fits perfectly for my school needs :D

I would love the Razer Blade for my little nephew (he got 13 yo but recently) who has being struggling getting the money to assemble a gaming Pc. Winning it for him would be the perfect gift from me.

Thanks and good luck all.

I want the Stealth for the 4K, I'll just use the Core with it! xD

I hope to win the Razer Blade (not stealth). I always want to try a razer laptop, however it is relatively expensive. Since now there is a chance to win a free laptop, I definitely would go for it.

I would like to own razer blade. Why? Because I need a great specs to run video games on the roads and edit videos. Also I need a place where should I place my sticker with ak-47 redline on it. I know Its a lot to need from one laptop but this laptop can hold it.

And all of you guyzzz good luck ;)

Definitely the blade. I'd need it too sincy my laptop has a pentium that can't run Win7 properly without explorer crashing..

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I would like to win the 14" Blade.  Good luck to everyone in the drawing.

Been a fan on YT for a while now, just registered on the site. I never win anything but hey let's give it a shot.

I wanna get a New Razer Blade 14,it will help me do lots of greatest things then I go out.

I'm definitely going for the Razor Blade. I am planning a 1060 desktop build (probably not for a while, as the budget is out of proportions with CAD being so week :( ) and having a laptop of similar power would be sick! Would be the coolest laptop at my high school.

i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz |I| Hyper 212 EVO |I| ASUS STRIX Z270E |I| 8 GB DDR4 HyperX FURY
GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB @ 2088 MHz
DEEPCOOL TESSERACT WH |I| EVGA 500 W1 80+
1TB 7200rpm HDD |I| 120GB SSD
GN246HL 144Hz 1080p

Corsair K70 LUX RGB |I| Corsair M65 Pro RGB
PCPP: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/DHzYcf

I would probably choose RAZER blade stealth and use it for Game development in UE4 and 3D modeling. Would really like a laptop like Razer Blade Stealth, it would increase my Game development productivity by offering Very good stats and portability.