3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love either but probably the Blade stealth for more portability. It would be great for school as I only have an old Ubuntu PC at moment.

Thanks for the giveaway !
I personally would like the New Razer Blade, want to play Overwatch while traveling :P

Give me.jpg

I would like to have the blade 14. It would be perfect for university and also to play in my spare time and it would be a great birthday gift to!. 

los sigo desde Republica dominicana. suscrito desde antes de los 500k subs si mal no recuerdo. me encanta su contenido sigan asi! 

I would prefer the new razer blade 14.

It has plenty cpu power for my school projects and also the gpu to chill a bit with gaming.

Thanks

i would like the Razer Blade. That Blade would be amazing for the local LAN parties at my school, and of course being able to play games in glorious 60fps.

Definitely the new blade 14 with 1060. Such a perfect portable computer for video editing, model building and GAMING! 

Definitely the Razer Blade. Having a mobile gaming station would make the world a much better place.

Hey guys! I would prefer the gaming pc with that 1060 because i got a trashy pc and i cant play anything, and playing any game in high would be BYTALISTIC oh god, this is really hurting my brain... But seriously, i need it T.T

Thanks guysss!

Razer Blade Stealth,I have a laptop with gtx960m but it is too heavy for class in college

I prefer NEW Razer Blade 14, because it is thicker and I'd feel uncomfortable with ultrabook.

Congrats on the subscriber milestone. Figured I would throw my name into the hat. Razer Blade 14 looks gorgeous and would be to amazing play and program on. That laptop would be far better than something I could budget for and would get a ton of use for many years.

The Razor Blade stealth! I poured all my money into a gaming computer and now I don't have a mobile platform to work on and it's really awkward as a student. It would be great to have one!

Love you guys! I'v subscribe ur channel for long! Please consider me for the razer blade 14 random random number generator. I just sold my desktop rig:$ So really need a gaming pc now.

I'd love the new razor blade, I find my only time to game now is when I'm on the road for work as I  too busy when I get home so a mobile powerhouse is just what I need!

You make me jealous of your job! Great work, great videos. Regarding the computer, I wouldn't mind to have a NEW Razer Blade 14!!

This because the computer is mobile and powerful enough to help a lot in my scientific research work.

Thanks

I would love to get that Razer Blade 14 because I can use it for school but I need to be able to game too, right?

Razer Blade 14 so I can give my girl friend my computer to replace her dying one... let's say cats are evil.

I would love to have the Blade Stealth with it being more gaming-inspired. I'd like to have a nice laptop to play games and carry around to class as well.

Currently have a 3 year old Dell 17-inch Inspiron that is getting a little long in the tooth. I'd like the touch screen, but I think that I'd have to go with the Blade. Joined just to enter this giveaway. Long time follower on Youtube and am a Vessel subscriber. Love a lot of what you guys do! Keep up the great work.

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth is great to do some design work. Wish I had one.

All the best  

Hey guys, congrats on 3M! Thought I might as well enter, I would love the blade stealth so that I could have a portable way to watch movies and all that fun stuff on those long trips!

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14. It would be a large upgrade for me and I wouldn't have to be a console pesant. 

The 1080p one for the sake of more battery runtime